Author Topic: Jen - intersexed - Birchplace  (Read 158 times)

Offline Nathxxx

Comms: very good initially. I contacted Jen while she was due to be in London, and she was quick to respond, clear and friendly. We discussed the date, time and arrangements for an outcall to me, and everything was agreed. I was happy with the communication and had no concerns about the booking.

The day of the booking was a completely different story.

I messaged in the morning to confirm the details and then again later in the afternoon. There was no response. As Jen is normally based in Nottingham and was only in London for a limited time, I had arranged the evening around this booking and was expecting her to turn up as agreed.

Unfortunately, I simply heard nothing further.

By the time it became obvious that the booking wasn’t going to happen, it was too late for me to arrange an alternative. I don’t mind a cancellation - things happen - but I do mind being left with absolutely no communication after a booking has been confirmed. A simple message saying she couldn’t make it would have allowed me to make other arrangements.

So this is a negative from me, primarily because of the complete lack of communication on the day. What started as a promising booking ultimately left me with a wasted evening.

I’ve been using regular massage providers for quite a while because I prefer knowing I’m going to get a good experience rather than taking a punt. I fancied exploring something a bit more kinky this time, and unfortunately it backfires again. I’ll leave the experimenting alone for a while and stick with what I know works.

Would I book again? No.

External Link/Members Only