Author Topic: Anyone recommend a domme in Tokyo?  (Read 212 times)

Offline Grubbh

Hi people, as the title suggests, can anyone recommended me a domme in Tokyo or advise how to go about finding one? I’ve searched UKP but not found anything tangible. I have google searched and sent application for as, but I’m wondering if there is a club/dungeon that  can accommodate and has mistresses to pick from. Cheers

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
have you tried google?

first hit is External Link/Members Only

third hit is External Link/Members Only

and there seems to be many more

Offline Doormatt

Great idea. Let's all use Google and stop the sharing of ideas and experiences of a community, which may lead to shared details , like  reviews, and inside knowledge.  :dash:
I feel certain the OP would have searched online.
 :D
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:33:31 pm by Doormatt »