External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyNew arrival from Thailand, so I thought I try someone new.
Same crew as Punpun/Irene plus a few other recent arrivals with a distinctly limited list of services on AW.
Positive is that most of these profiles have selfies that are only slightly photoshopped if at all.
Pics taken in the flat.
Paid £130 base plus £10 each for 69, FK, OWO so £160/60min
Girl
She’s the girl in the pictures, add a few years to her stated 23, so likely late 20’s.
Skin fairly light, one tattoo over her lower abdomen, possibly hiding a baby damage, but no lose skin at all.
Her stats are accurate 162cm 53kg, massive knockers which look and feel natural but are supported by the implants, although could easily fool me.
Location
Serviced student apartments turned from 50’s office block.
Clean inside.
Close to Croydon East or West.
Booking
Only text sms, no WhatsApp
Action
Texted that I am in the area, given the coordinates.
Swiftly arrived on the floor by the apartment.
RING camera present or similar device.
Door opens, I like what I see.
Visit was in the first few days of her arrival from BKK.
Went into her room, she shares with another WG.
Disrobed, money exchanged hands, services and extras confirmed, but asked to DFK before I paid.
She obliged with a nice kiss, so I was pleased.
Moved to the bathroom for a shower together, nice washed each other, dried up and back in the room.
Started with a long session of DFK, not the best but for a Thai pretty good.
Moved to OWO, nice sloppy not too deep though, then turned her around for 69 to taste her shaved pussy.
She tasted fresh. Prolonged session of RO until she wet the bed and then straight into missionary and a few more face to face positions so I could play with those awsome boobs.
She doesn’t allow fingers inside!
After good 15min of fucking with different speeds, I rushed to the finish line with a nice explosive release.
Post clean up and a bit of chat, she can speak English just ok.
We went together for another shower and I was out in 63min door to door.
Good session, will return if she’s still around in a convenient location.
They rotate every 2-3weeks on Monday, so likely in another location now.