Author Topic: Penny-Thai Sutton  (Read 1407 times)


5 review(s) for Penny-thai (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Assessor

External Link/Members Only
Sorry, I cannot agree with the two positives here, even allowing for YMMV. I saw Penny this afternoon and facially her face is so much rounder and figure so much fatter that it looks like a different girl, a plain dumpy girl. She could be attractive if she lost weight and could even look like the girl in the photos then but I wish I had walked.

Paid £110 for 45 minutes, the massage was good starting with conventional and then soft and lasted a good half hour, but she ignored my repeated requests for reach under, so I was not hard when I turned over. Oral was okay but not doing it for me, she wasn’t encouraging when I tried to give some attention to her large tits. I didn’t find her sexy so in the end, still not hard, I just got dressed and left.

One more thing, I got there five minutes early and messaged her to say I was there, having replied to a message from her half an hour earlier to say I was on my way. Messaged her again at the agreed appointment time and got a reply, give me three minutes. It was nearly 15 minutes after the agreed time before she messaged me with the apartment number.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2026, 05:55:57 pm by Assessor »

Offline deg_dilemma

The Thai consortium has become notorious for baiting with heavily altered photos. I experienced this myself and also decided to leave negative reviews in cases of false advertising.

One of the Thai SPs I saw was just like you described, round and positively dumpy looking, but even with stubble on her upper lip!  And yet the advertised photos were of a very cute 20-something year old.

It's good to highlighted the catfishers, for all our sakes. I honestly fail to understand why some punters feel the need to leave positive reviews for SPs that look nothing like what is being sold!