This was today. Thurs
I'll try to be short, tried to book venus therapy in Ealing short notice but I didn't give them long enough to reply (They called back 30min later, then text me details about 2hrs later.)
I had a small window so txt the old number I had for northfields for osterley girls, don't know where they advertise as i only use gumtree. Tcm outfit that's been running years but had bad reviews recently. I took the risk!
Pricing is £70 for 1hr + HE
Was told Cindy and Ruby were working at northfields today.
Got Cindy. late 40s I think, maybe even 50s. Her legs were nice but her arms and face were... fuller, she had abit of a tummy under the short red dress. apart from her legs and her flat bottom she was a bit rounder everywhere else i guess. Average looking.
Paid the £70, she gave an average massage for ages, but not on my arms at all. 80% of the massage was legs. Loads of cc swipes and occasional touching of the bell end. The teasing strokes were quite often too. It was all average but I did enjoy it.
On the flip nothing extra was offered, the HJ was odd, she put her face over it and blow on the head. It looked like a BJ I guess. Her dress stayed on. I didn't ask her to take it off or ask about extras
I did touch her legs/bum during the HE. didn't need/ask for more.
After this she carried on with leg massage for another 10/15mins.
Cindy is at northfields on thurs only. She's been working for this outfit for 4yrs.
*I used to go here for about 5 to 10 years ago, agree with others that the staff are also aging, although I've only been this once after long time away. I may try again, as its still reliable
** Cindy said I was her first appointment for the day! I heard one other arrival while I was there. Ruby must be more popular.