Author Topic: Total Body Reset: Deep Relaxation Awaits Nuru Massage borehamwood WD6  (Read 685 times)

Offline Steveraynor

Hey all , not sure why but the phrase nuru massage has always intrigued me and watching those videos online has had me hooked.
So I came across this profile
External Link/Members Only

I thought a nice nuru massage would be relaxing and also exciting. Fired off a message to the number and they responded back with postcode and images of the so called lady.
Agreed what services I wanted( nuru massage, french kiss owo and cim) all these services weere confirmed amd I went on my way to the postcode given.
Arriving at the postcode I didnt need to look for parking as it was a bank Holiday monday so free parking right outside.
Got the flat number and made my way up, lady opens the door, reasonably pretty so I go in and try to confirm the services I asked for and at a time of 1hr. Now this is where the fun begins as she doesn't speak a word of english we uses a translate app to tell me that she cant do an hour even though i booked and wanted this.anyway whilst we trying to arrange this i caĺled the number and told that i had booked an hour.
During this dilema another girl comes in and asks if she can help as she can see im not happy , this lady Ann speaks better english and i let her know wwhat i was looking for. First she agrees the 1hr then says she won'tdo kissing . Now im not happy aboutthis as i wanted a sensual nuru with kissing . Hesitantlyi agree to go with this girl as she was better looking and had bigger tits. She gives me £10 due to not kissing. And reduced the time to 30mins.
So the nuru massage was lacklustre because she had some gel in a bottle , put it on her body and just rubbed herself agaisnt me. Not quite what i was expecting so faily shit massage then turn over and she stsrts with a bj , for a short time before saying her mouth is hirting amd stops. Thhen she licks ny nipples and wanks me off, she does clean me up which i get is an asian thing.
All in all im going to give this a negative as i didnt get most of the services i requeated .