A well discussed agency and as I could not find any reviews for Maya, decided to TOFTT. Visited happened last month.
External Link/Members OnlyLocation - Marylebone location, about 7-8 mins walk from Baker Street station.
Girl - I do not think the picture on the website are of her but its certainly a fair representation. An absolute beauty, tall and slim with a large natural pair. I would assume a 32 C or maybe even a D. Mentioned she is from Canada and has recently moved to London a few months ago. Works only 2 days a week.
Massage - Massage was certainly decent not a simple sensual massage. She made the effort with good pressure and use of her elbows as well. Certainly not professionally trained but a decent massage anyhow. The B2B element was lacking, lots of lying on top of me but without the oily slides. In fact she didnt use much oil at all, so washing off at the end was easy. For those that prefer the slipper oily B2B massage, certainly not one for you. Post cum, she said we have 10 minutes to go and offered to massage legs for the remainder of the time. I had 2 showers and was out the door just past the hour mark.
WIR - As a boob lover, most certainly. She has an amazing set on her.