Author Topic: Luna - Mimosa health and body centre - Banbury  (Read 1280 times)

Offline tbish

External Link/Members Only

'Just' positive
Really needed a proper massage initially so went for the hour (£50).  She's a slightly chunky lass but not a bad looker.  Decent massage initially general 7/10. 
Agreed £50 for b2b...money up front.  She stripped of and just lay on me.  OK perhaps she's trying to warm me up.  I rub her back 'oh yes you massage me'..which I attempt to do a bit but she just lay there.  Got her to move and she lay on her back saying 'you lick?'  All fine and dandy but again she essentially just lay there.  I worked hard (all access for fingers) and she was getting wet etc but it was sort of a...I'm here do what you want.  At one point I'm kneeling between her thighs with her legs in the air and I'm thinking...is she expecting me to slip it in!!!
In the end I just said my turn.  The HE was well done and not rushed at all so I have to say a reasonable massage and the decent ending made up for the weird stuff.
She's there for another couple of weeks.

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,420
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183