Author Topic: Linda Hongdavis wellbeing Eastbourne  (Read 1285 times)

Offline oap69

No website now - 154, Seaside Eastbourne.

Was at Eastbourne last week and called in on the off chance of a massage as I had been there previously four years ago.

Met by Linda and taken into a small room with a massage table.  She introduced herself rubbing her hands over the front of my trousers saying £25 for half hour with £25 for happy ending which I accepted.
Linda spoke good english and very friendly.  Gave a sensual massage with a lot of time spent on reach unders and anal play.  On turning over realised during the massage she had taken her trousers off and lifted her top to reveal good size boobs and gave a good handjob with anal play.  I don't know if she would have gone further but offered four hands for double the rate next time if I would like that. 
I will return to see her next time I am in the area.