Author Topic: Bombshellchelsea - E1  (Read 1728 times)


5 review(s) for BombshellChelsea (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Perkystarfish


When: Last week
where: Incall - her flat. In a block of flats - reasonably straight forward, clean, tidy - fairly discreet.
Links: External Link/Members Only
Price/Time £140 for 45 mins.
 
Description: Fairly good looking, GILF - she clearly looks after herself - guess early 60s, but still very shaggable! 6.5 out of 10....

Summary: I found myself at a loose end in the city - I punt a bit, but I've never bothered with London.... always seem to be too busy! I fired a few texts off and no reply, so had to go to my B list; I'd seen this lady had a couple of reviews, and to be honest, was reasonably cheap (for London). Arrived at location, called and made my way up to the flat. Usual trick, and I was pleasantly surprised by Chelsea. She clearly looks after herself and she mentioned the gym a number of times. I had wanted an hour, but I was 5 mins late, and she needed to get away on time so we settled on 45 mins.... Started off with DFK, and hands groping.... there was some prolongued OWO, which was reasonable - had a lot worse.... had a lot better.... condom applied and we started in Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and a bit of doggy.... finished with OWO/CIM with 10 mins left..... I normally like an hour to get two pops... but no chance of a second in 10 mins!

Return? Probably - but my head would be easily turned to alternatives.... but she was eager to please, and was very good company.

Offline expeller

For the record she has enhanced breasts.