Author Topic: Sexy_blonde_Levi - Birmingham  (Read 1086 times)


2 review(s) for Sexy_blonde_Levi (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Roadwarriormm

External Link/Members Only

Paid 200 for the hour

The girl : I liked her look, her tan, her lips, her body, she looked real good

The session: it was okay at best but a lot of flaws. She didn't completely undress during her session. She gave good OWO, she felt tight under their too but her moans were just too fake for me. Also when I tried rubbing her pussy not fingering she didn't like it as she kept putting her knickers back on which is just off putting for me....

I came only once and she said I had 15 minutes left but really I had 30 minutes left. I was her first customer of the day so not sure why she was rushing me out. Her eagerness to please is low I would say, she doesn't seem to enjoy her job so overall negative for me also she had other people in her apartment, not sex workers, just friends of her I think

The only reason I saw her because of her previous review but I don't think I would see a girl with just one review because her previous review could be from someone she knows so a little bias I would say.

It wasn't really nice talking to her too. She just was not into it at all. Overall a negative experience for me

« Last Edit: May 03, 2026, 06:57:35 pm by Roadwarriormm »


Offline runner in the woods

Sorry to hear as you had paid so much for a so so service. Thanks for taking the time to review.