I've seen Kinky_Elliex a handful of times but this review will be from my latest visit about a month ago.
External Link/Members OnlyEllie stays in a large block of flats very close to South Quay DLR station, just a 10-15 minute walk from Canary Wharf. The area is usually quiet and the entrance is very discrete. The door to her block is located in a big kind of garden area that I've only ever seen 1 or 2 people walking through.
CommsNever had any problems with Ellies communication, she handles it all herself and will answer a phone call or get back to you with a message, usually her availability is quite good its rare that shes been fully booked up.
CostsPaid £80 for half an hour but she also offers an hour at £140 so decent pricing for the area.
LooksEllie is a good looking woman, not supermodel but pretty, highlight for me was the tongue piercing which makes for some interesting action in both kissing and her going down. Decent size fake tits but she wont let you be too rough with them, skinny girl but still a decent ass. Overall maybe 7/10, face wise shes attractive but not 10/10. Friendly girl, shes up for a chat and can speak decent english.
Services After giving Ellie a message she confirmed times, location and cost. No extras for me as she offers kissing and OWO for no extra cost which is a result. Get there and she lets me up in the building, up the lift and typical hiding behind the door. Ellie looked great as usual and she was wearing a very simple sexy kind of lingerie bikini set.
Ellie greeted me with a kiss and a cuddle and we had a chat about our last visit a few months ago. Exchanged the money and Ellie offered me a shower which I quickly obliged.
Out of the shower and back into the bedroom and Ellie is sat down at the end of the bed, she stands up and we start kissing. Ellie has quite a big mouth (Proper pornstar vibe) so kissing can be quite different but interesting. My hands are all over her body grabbing her tits and ass and her hands were slowly taking off my towel and grabbing my cock. Ellie started stroking my cock and then asked me if I wanted OWO or OW, I choose OWO and Ellie got down on her knees and started sucking.
Ellie's blowjobs are great, shes got the tongue piercing which makes for an interesting technique where she uses it to tease your tip. Ellie changes between slow and fast sucks, going deep and not forgetting the balls. After doing this for a few minutes Ellie gets up and asks me how I want to fuck. We start with her on top which is where she shines, watching her body bounce on your cock is a great sight to see. Ellies got a great technique here and before long I was having to slow her down and get her in doggy.
Doggy didn't last too much longer either, watching her ass bounce is great, its not huge but enough to still enjoy and Ellie has a great arch while your pounding her. Eventually I came in the bag with Ellie moaning as I cum, Ellie doesn't rush you and still sat there bouncing her ass back onto me as I came.
Off with the bag and Ellie offered a massage. I accepted and we spent the last few minutes with her massaging me, I quickly jumped in the shower and left with a quick kiss from Ellie.
Overal decent punt, Ellie is always fun, pretty cheap and a good fuck. I'd say closer to a pornstar experience then girlfiriend but shes still friendly and chatty which is nice.
Any questions please ask, like I said i've seen her a few times so got plenty of experience with this one!