Author Topic: Angel - Glasgow GEA  (Read 2455 times)

Offline DoctorSalchicha

Meeting occurred a few weeks ago.

Duration: 1 hour.
Donation: £160.00
Venue: Glasgow City, GEA's apartment near the squinty bridge, reasonable walking distance from Central Station.

Recently, what I’ve been seeing in AW is escorts charging £200 or more, plus add-ons. Sometimes, as reported here, you end up receiving poor service instead of having a fabulous, mind-blowing experience.
Having had bad experiences in the past, I decided to try my luck this time with Angel from GEA who had been vouched for by other members here. As she was new to the agency, Angel immediately grabbed my attention.

Rang GEA very early in the morning, just like phoning the GP, followed by a text message with instructions, they're not messing about.

I arrived at the venue at the agreed time and made my way up to the aparment. The door opened, and a very good-looking young Scottish girl greeted and welcomed me. My first impressions were more than positive. I would say that the Angel’s pictures on the GEA website are very accurate. She came across to me as a high-maintenance young woman who takes good care of herself. She had a lovely, petite, tanned body, perfectly manicured fingernails and toenails, and beautiful long hair. Her makeup was appropriate for the occasion, and she smelled lovely too. Her feet were adorable.

Age wise, I would concur with previous members, 20 seems to be correct to and she confirmed a couple of times during our encounter.

I used the facilities to refresh myself before and after. Shower looks outdated but useful for the purpose.

Service wise, she did OWO on me, I did oral on her which was a highlight of my punt, she really have a very aestheticist vagina and her wee ass combo was a big turn on. Hygiene wise, no complains at all, her hair, her breath and every inch of her body smells delicious and most important, clean. The "kissing" part was meh, it felt odd as she kiss you with her lips shut. We did a couple of  positions, she was enthusiastic about it, she looks lovely when she's on top of you too. 

What I  didn't like is that while she is friendly and polite, the lack of deep kissing really didn't do it for me, also no deep throat and I am not even big or long down there.

But even with those two things, I’d still give this a solid positive review. At this point in my life, I don’t often get the chance to fuck a young hot girl, plus she's Scottish. Overall, I walked away more than satisfied with our short encounter, and I’ll definitely be back for more.


External Link/Members Only

Offline Freddiefudbucket

I logged on to write a review on a recent visit to Angel but you have described my experience down to a T.

She is an amazingly attractive young lady and a pleasure to spend time with.

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
That doesn't mean you can't add your own.

Offline chuck_88

Meeting occurred a few weeks ago.

Duration: 1 hour.
Donation: £160.00
Venue: Glasgow City, GEA's apartment near the squinty bridge, reasonable walking distance from Central Station.

Recently, what I’ve been seeing in AW is escorts charging £200 or more, plus add-ons. Sometimes, as reported here, you end up receiving poor service instead of having a fabulous, mind-blowing experience.
Having had bad experiences in the past, I decided to try my luck this time with Angel from GEA who had been vouched for by other members here. As she was new to the agency, Angel immediately grabbed my attention.

Rang GEA very early in the morning, just like phoning the GP, followed by a text message with instructions, they're not messing about.

I arrived at the venue at the agreed time and made my way up to the aparment. The door opened, and a very good-looking young Scottish girl greeted and welcomed me. My first impressions were more than positive. I would say that the Angel’s pictures on the GEA website are very accurate. She came across to me as a high-maintenance young woman who takes good care of herself. She had a lovely, petite, tanned body, perfectly manicured fingernails and toenails, and beautiful long hair. Her makeup was appropriate for the occasion, and she smelled lovely too. Her feet were adorable.

Age wise, I would concur with previous members, 20 seems to be correct to and she confirmed a couple of times during our encounter.

I used the facilities to refresh myself before and after. Shower looks outdated but useful for the purpose.

Service wise, she did OWO on me, I did oral on her which was a highlight of my punt, she really have a very aestheticist vagina and her wee ass combo was a big turn on. Hygiene wise, no complains at all, her hair, her breath and every inch of her body smells delicious and most important, clean. The "kissing" part was meh, it felt odd as she kiss you with her lips shut. We did a couple of  positions, she was enthusiastic about it, she looks lovely when she's on top of you too. 

What I  didn't like is that while she is friendly and polite, the lack of deep kissing really didn't do it for me, also no deep throat and I am not even big or long down there.

But even with those two things, I’d still give this a solid positive review. At this point in my life, I don’t often get the chance to fuck a young hot girl, plus she's Scottish. Overall, I walked away more than satisfied with our short encounter, and I’ll definitely be back for more.


External Link/Members Only

Glad you had a good time.

As you mentioned, her pussy is unreal. One of the best looking and tasting i've ever seen.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
I logged on to write a review on a recent visit to Angel but you have described my experience down to a T.

She is an amazingly attractive young lady and a pleasure to spend time with.

Do still add your own review. It increases the credibility of the SP, reinforces punters' perceptions. Your me-too comment on this thread will be missed by many.

Offline JamesScott

I think when you do a review you also have to add in any negatives
Her tits are as flat as your grannies
I agree her pussy is amazing
A rose tinned spectacles review



« Last Edit: September 19, 2026, 11:23:18 am by JamesScott »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I logged on to write a review on a recent visit to Angel but you have described my experience down to a T.
If everyone had your attitude service providers would one have one or two reviews and we wouldn't have a site worth reading. Plus contributions are required to maintain membership.

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

There's no such thing as an escort having too many reviews on here.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2026, 11:55:46 am by daviemac »

Offline Topkat

Nice one Doc.
A timely reminder for me to stick up a review of when I saw her a few weeks ago.

Offline andymars19

Her tits are as flat as your grannies

Which, for some, may also be a positive!   There's times when I've looked for someone who isn't going to batter the fuck out your face as they swing about...

Offline Abdhal

She looks like a wee cracker. :dance:

Is the caucasian, going by the look of her in the pink underwear, possibly mixed race.  :unknown:


Offline chuck_88

She looks like a wee cracker. :dance:

Is the caucasian, going by the look of her in the pink underwear, possibly mixed race.  :unknown:

Nah she’s white, just dark skinned and sunbeds.

Offline Abdhal

Nah she’s white, just dark skinned and sunbeds.
Cheers.  :drinks:
Possibly fake tan on at times.  :unknown:

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
I think when you do a review you also have to add in any negatives

Very good point.

We all know that punting and reviewing is very subjective, however, I try even when reviewing positively, to be as balanced and critical as possible, for the benefit of other readers.

When I read a an ott, gushing with praise review, I immediately think...aye right, and dismiss it.

Offline chuck_88

Cheers.  :drinks:
Possibly fake tan on at times.  :unknown:

Don’t think so, just olive skinned. Her skin is beautiful, smooth as fuck.

Offline Abdhal

Don’t think so, just olive skinned. Her skin is beautiful, smooth as fuck.
  :thumbsup:

Offline JamesScott

Cheers.  :drinks:
Possibly fake tan on at times.  :unknown:

No, she told me it was sun beds
That was before Rovy and her went to Spain for a week