Author Topic: Isobellaboo - Didsbury  (Read 1914 times)


56 review(s) for IsobellaBoo (50 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline JoeDina

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet was a last month.

Cost £100 30 mins

Location East Didsbury easy to get to from the metro.

Usually I just go for massages, those natural boobs convinced me to give her a try.
The pictures are flattering and she does have a large gut, but her hugh breasts keep your eyes focused on them.
Looks wise I found her average looking. I’d put her age in the late 40’s.

I found her friendly and she does like to kiss. I didn’t get any French kissing. I just wanted to get my hands on those breasts, gave them a good mauling with some motor boating. We moved onto OWO. Have to say it’s probably one of the best I’ve had she has an amazing technique. I wasn’t going to last long if she continued. So suggested she rubber me up. Took her in missionary and finished doggy style. A pleasant chat afterwards with no clock watching.

A positive from me. If you like BBW then go for it.