Author Topic: Secret_Desires_99 - Manchester - Hyde  (Read 1191 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8358138) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online HXFunster

External Link/Members Only

When
Back end of March, 60 mins for £160

Where
Well known hotel in Hyde (had seen Penne there previously back end of last year), easy onsite parking.

The Meet
Had been trying to sort a meet up for probably 6 months but diaries never aligned, it was Kat who actually put me on to Penne who I saw back in December.

All arranged over WhatsApp weeks before and kept in contact up to the day.

Again No issues with reception and straight up to the room.

Straight from the off things felt natural, felt like meeting an old flame and things just flowed naturally.

Straight into DFK, and wasn’t long before my clothes were off as we explored each others bodies, I laid back on the bed and Kat gave me an amazing slow blow job, plenty of eye contact which drove me crazy, felt myself getting far too excited so switched it up and went down on her, all the right noises and wasn’t long before I had her gripping my head pulling me in closer as she climaxed.

Wasn’t long before we were back playing, jacket on and this time her riding me while I played with her gorgeous tits, Kat setting the pace teasing me as I thrust inside her, no surprise it didn’t take long for me to cum.

Spent a little time catching my breath and chatting which just honestly comes so easy she really is great to spend time with.

Kat suggested we try again so started to wank me to get me hard again and wasn’t long before jacket was back on and we were fucking doggy, 2nd time I always last longer so was really able to go hard gripping her by the waste as I watched her amazing arse move, was struggling to pop some Kat whipped off the jacket and began to wank me till I shot my cum all over her tits.

Again slumped to the bed and talked then had a quick shower to freshen up before saying our goodbyes.

Overall
Fucking Ace, literally the perfect GFE experience.
Will 100% see her again and would love to have some fun with both her and Penne together (not sure I’d survive  :D )
Don’t miss out fellas - Enjoy