Author Topic: Abby Benidorm -Jesus Christ that was great  (Read 3467 times)

Offline Captainhowdy666

Fired off a few texts with hit and miss replies
The famous Maria said she isn’t available to 6pm which didn’t fit into my sneak out timings
Had a good response from a trans chick but it was a 25 min walk from where I was
After ringing and texting I got the response I wanted from this one all done via WhatsApp.

External Link/Members Only

Apartment round the corner from uncle peds sports bar so a stones throw away from the end of Calle Gerona.

As I arrived she sent a video detailing the gate and apartment number

Up the lift , straight into the only gaff on the floor and fuck me sideways, she is STUNNING.

Barely 4ft tall at best, dressed in a see though netting dress which after she stashed the cash and got us both some ice cold water she slipped it off the reveal an absolute banger of a body.
Perfect ass, tiny little shaved pussy , lovely little handful titties, a cracker of a little fuck doll.

I was instantly naked and straight into titty sucking before picking her up with easy and throwing her onto the bed where I could dive head first into her pussy for a good munch.

After coming up for air it was her turn to suck (tried to get owo but she only speaks Spanish which I’m piss poor at), excellent sloppy deep theoat action while wanking me off.
 
Next onto 69 with her sitting on my face while she sucked the life out of me, I tried to slip a finger on her ass but she politely declined.

After she climbed off we banged away in various positions before I decided I wanted the finale so lay back where she whipped the condom off and eventually I shit a weeks worth of hot goo all over her tits.

An excellent meet with a bit as fuck chick with a brilliant attitude where she seemed to be enjoying every second of the meet.

€70 for 30 minutes

Will definitely return in July.

Offline Punting2022

Thanks, good to know this site is legit then, I found a few girls but was weary of booking. book in advanced flights are cheap to alicante
Did you get a train to Benidorm then.

I do think europe is more value for punts now

Offline insignia

Now im fucked off i saw her ad a few days ago and though id messaged her but looks like i didnt.
Saw the lovely maria for an amazing hour, but missed out out this one. Back in uk now.

Offline Punting2022

Now im fucked off i saw her ad a few days ago and though id messaged her but looks like i didnt.
Saw the lovely maria for an amazing hour, but missed out out this one. Back in uk now.

Got a link for Maria.
Whats easierst and cheapest way to Benidorm. No Airport. SO is it a train from Alicante

Offline insignia

Download an app holiday extras. Get a transfer on there for about £17 with benniconnect mate, or a taxi on there is £60 eachway.
Can do a link on phone but there is a good thread on here maria massage 60 euro an hour. She was 100% worth it.


Offline Captainhowdy666

Thanks, good to know this site is legit then, I found a few girls but was weary of booking. book in advanced flights are cheap to alicante
Did you get a train to Benidorm then.

I do think europe is more value for punts now

Alsa bus outside the airport is about €9 and drops you in the centre of Benidorm.

I’m still on cloud 9 thinking about how fit she was and also how young she is, reckon 20 at best.
Of her photos the  bikini is the one she most looks like but she is so much tinier.

Offline Punting2022

Im going to book. May do a longer meet. Go beach with her maybe. 70 euros good value