Author Topic: Vilamoura  (Read 3173 times)

Offline kloopbobby

Any one got any good places in Vilamoura Algarve. Off the on Friday.

Thanks

Offline Numberone

Well that's a mighty 1st contribution to the site! Maybe you could start with some of your experiences or are you a novice?

Offline Testee21

From a quick search it seems to be mostly massages that are easily accessible here

Offline Chalkyboy1


Offline FS2016

I heading out in 2 weeks, anyone been recently that can share up to date intel please?

Offline Captainhowdy666

I heading out in 2 weeks, anyone been recently that can share up to date intel please?

Lots of massage parlours around the marina

Offline FS2016

Thanks, any in particular you would recommend?

Offline merseyrob

I’ve had a few massages and only one was good. Overall expensive with poor service. There are a couple on the back streets about half way around the marina.

Cats is not for the faint hearted as the girls are all on the game and looking to catch your eye or come over to try and get you chatting. All conversations are on Google translate and there are very few stunners. Same girls in there every night and I recognise the same from year to year. Drinks cost about €15 each if you are buying for them. Music is good and there is no trouble. It is a way to pass the time for an hour if you are on your own late on. You are looking at about €150-200 for FS.

Offline Upsndowns79

I visited last year and there are a number of massage places upstairs above bars around the marina. There the sort of places that have girls in revealing clothes sat out side. We are sat on the marina side have a lunch time drink in a bar close to the masters sports bar and I caught the eye of one who looked a million dollars.(from 50 yards).

Anyway she gave me a wave and the temptation was too strong and I was off (after finishing my drink, I am
A Yorkshireman).

Anyway……she wasn’t a million dollars close up and had a face that looked 20 years older than her body but I paid for the massage which was very teasing and very ordinary before she asked if I wanted anything else.

I told her I wanted sex and she said €120 euro and I got her down to €100.

She stripped off and her body was very tidy but with hard bolt ons. What followed was a very mechanical
Pump and Dump style service. OW & protected sex with only lip kissing.

I was back out drinking with my mates within the hour.

I think it was €40 for the massage so only about £120 and just about worth it.

If you sit in one of the bars you’ll see the places and girls.