So in Barcelona and I managed to get some time free early in the morning. Went to Oxyzen as it was really close to where I was staying. Ground floor entrance on a very busy road but I didn't care as it was very early and no one was about. Sent them a WhatsApp to let them know I was there, a big doorman opened the door and ushered me in.
It was just after 7am but the bar was packed full of girls and a few lads sitting about having a drink, music pumping. The girl in charge was straight over to me and took me into a nice room with a bed, shower and jacuzzi and then a couple of mins later, the lineup began. One by one a good selection of about 8 girls came in, all sizes, ages and colours. Tough choice between 3 of them, one beautifully curved Latina with big green eyes I think went by the name of Amelia, a hot black girl can't remember her name, but I went with a young student type called Soraya (I think). Tight black dress, long brunette hair and big natural boobs. The girl took my payment for an hour (150) then we were left to it.
Took a very quick shower, Soraya joined me there for the last minute of it. Lots of touching and kissing everywhere. Went straight to the bed and into 69 straight away, which was uncovered for a minute but on with the rubber eventually. Some enthusiastic oral for a few minutes then she got on top and I didn't last long from there.
Had a brief break and some mutual touching before round 2 began. Played out a load of positions on the bed, getting her into all angles so I could enjoy different views of her beautiful round ass and big tits moving about. Finished up in missionary, with some nice french kissing to end the hour. Quick shower to freshen up, peck on the cheek, and out the door into the hot sunshine.
All in all, I think it was good. My first time in a place like that, and I understand there's better in the city. But for the time I had free, proximity to where I was at the time, and the price and selection, I would recommend Oxygen if nearby.