I know there has been a lot posts about Warsaw, but I thought I would contribute nevertheless. Was here about 4 years ago and had a good time, so that’s the main reason I come. I do love polish girls, that also the main reason I returned.
First session, I took some of the advice from some of the guys here and went to Touch magic. I’m very picky when it comes to girls it’s actually frustrating. I have lived and visited Thailand numerous times, that I am used to line ups and being able to choose a girl, that I find it a little weird why places don’t do this. Anyway… I went to Touch magic. The person on text said I couldn’t pick from the girls, I had book someone. So I booked Alina. Ukrainian. Slim. Small b’s. Nice girl. Average massage, finish with decent Owo. 350 PLN for 1 hour.
Been on escort club all day trying to weed out the scammers. One girl (by pics was very hot) wanted me to pay by transcash. It’s an app when you can transfer money and then pass a code on to someone who can access the money. I actually sort this out and was waiting to go up to her apt, but she wanted me email her “boss” and ask if I could meet her. Very weird, so I bailed.
So I have €70 just sitting in no man’s land.
Frustrated, I went to sky massage. The pics of girls look good and if you join their telegram group they post frequent uploads of them. When I got there, none of the girls I saw on their website were there, so I choose Chloe. Blonde, small fiirm titties, ok face, great ass, when I tried to speak with her she said “NO ENGLISH”. The massage was ok, but the B2B and hand shandy were some of the worst I have experienced in my life time.
Now the pressure is on!! One more night and I need to leave with a bang!!!
I have seen so many beautiful girls walking around town… pity im
Not slim, young and good looking anymore. Being Asian doesn’t help either…. The amount of weird looks I have received these past few days