Author Topic: Emma James - Watford  (Read 3966 times)


46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5715152) (42 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline xiǎo lóng

Emma James - took place in November

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

1 hr - £180

Comms
Good comms – initially via AW. On the morning of the meet she sent the postcode via AW and comms switched to WA. All quite efficient

Logistics
Drove and parked nearby – another review had mentioned the Costco carpark so I did the same. The hotel is just across a road main A route.

Location
Hotel on the outskirts of Watford

Appearance
Height - her AW profile shows 5-1 but she was in heels and then horizontal, but that seems right. Blonde highlights – if I remember correctly or maybe just light brown shoulder length hair. Size 6/8 with small bolt ons, which kinda suit her frame, but they still are bolts. Fully shaved. Her body is not gym fit – more soft, but a lovely figure (as per her pictures) and she was wearing black lingerie which showed it off well. She also had a couple of tattoos near her left shoulder. Facially, I recall again, another review mentioning her unusual look and I would agree, although she was also wearing false eyelashes, which distracted me whenever I looked at her face. She also has a slight Mediterranean complexion….all good.


The meet
Emma has advised where the lifts are so, I strolled in without looking at reception who are located dead ahead of the entrance. As I exit the lift and walk down the hall where Emma’s room is, encounter the hotel staff working two doors from Emma’s room and when I knock, she opens the door (hiding behind it) so, I wander in and greet her as if she’s an old friend. I’m greeted with a quick kiss and some small talk and after the paperwork, I take a quick shower. Nice standard room, btw.

I join Emma on the bed and we have a lovely long session of DFK and mutual caressing/groping and she proceeds to OWO, this was very nice as I recall – not rampant or DT, but a more relaxed approach. We then move onto sex and run through the usual positions – CG and mish with dfk on tap. Doggie was nice – I seemed to really like her behind so there was a nice view and as she has a soft butt, it’s a nice feeling as I’m slapping into her. Switched back to mish and finished in the bag. I had maybe 10-15 mins to go and wouldn’t manage another round, but Emma was in no hurry and after helping me clean myself up, we continued with the DFK, caressing/groping and chatting until time was up. Emma is not a clock watcher and there was no looking at her phone. So the time felt uninterrupted and flowed nicely.

She seems well organised and provides a service as described but not clinical so, a positive.