Link: External Link/Members OnlyLocation: Bedford, 5 minutes walk north from the train station; pay-and-display in the street.
Cost: £60 for 30 minutes
Venue: Modern apartment in a block in a quiet street.
Looks: As with any oriental venue, the pictures on the advert are not to be trusted. I doubt very much that they are her, and if they are then they are so heavily filtered and edited that they may as well not be. The lady I saw was mid-30s-plus, average-looking, slim-to-middling with a bit of padding, a decent pair of soft tits but a very flat bum.
Description:This visit was rushed, by her. I prefer to take things slowly, but after stashing the fee she immediately completely undressed and demanded I do the same. OK ...
After complying, I attempted to bring down the pace with some caressing and kissing of her body. She allowed this for about 30 seconds before asking if I wanted OWO for an extra £20. I said I would like to give her oral first, but she said no and made some excuse. I offered £10 for the OWO, which I find is the going rate at Chinese providers, but she declined and so there was no deal to be done.
She gave my dick a few quick tugs and wrestled a condom onto my semi (more like a quarter, to be honest). I was expecting OW at this point, but no! She slapped some lube on her cunt, laid back, and invited me to fuck her. I asked her for some oral to get me hard, but she refused, saying she hates the taste when doing oral with a condom. Huh? So if you want oral, you have no choice but to pay the £20 extra.
OK, I says, well I can't fuck you with my dick in this sorry state - maybe we can do a tit-wank? She agrees (finally, something). I take the condom off. Are you not going to fuck me, she asks. No, I reply, I'm going to cum on your tits. OK darling, but not on my face.
So, for 20 minutes solid I fucked her tits. They were good and soft, and she was actually very accomodating and encouraging as I moved myself and her into numerous positions in an attempt to overcome the negativity of the start of the meeting, and get myself off. Which ultimately, I did, with her laying down and me squatting over her facing downwards, dick between her pushed-together tits, until I pumped a pleasurably hefty load onto her abdomen while she presumably looked up at my arsehole. For which she thanked me profusely!
She went off for a quick shower while I dressed. As she showed me out, she said when (not "if") I visit again she will do OWO for £10. Sorry girl, too late.
Conclusion: The visit was far from stellar, but not enough to be a negative. She rushed, but that's not unusual in the business. It was my choice to refuse intercourse, and the tit-job turned out excellent. I will not return.