Author Topic: Alexandra & Honey - MK Escorts - Milton Keynes/Bletchley  (Read 3652 times)

Offline HornyHemel

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 Hour
Fee: £240 (£20 1 Hr Discount via website)

Usual efficient booking via MKE, phoned on the day and booked available slot for the same afternoon.   Was a bit disappointed to be directed to the old MKE location as against the newer purpose built brothel.  I asked for the top floor room when booking. 

On arrival the maid directed me to the top floor room, nice to see it had been decorated and the bed moved to avoid the low beams.  It wasn't long before I heard both girls coming up the stairs and I liked the look of Alexandra.   She is taller than 5'5, probably around 5,9, late 30's although could easily pass for the stated age of 32, size 12, big ass, and nice tits.  Bodywise, nice figure, not toned, but defo not fat.  Her pics are accurate, the first and last two pics give a good likeness. 

I have seen Honey on many occassions over the last couple of years and enjoyed some really filthy solo and MFF punts, so when I saw a post on X about these two doing interactive duo's, it was for me, a no-brainer.   

There was no warm up or pre-amble, straight down to action with full on 3 way DFK, gropings, ass slapping, nipple play from the start.  Alexandra's willingness to get fully involved told me that this would be a top class hour of filth.   

Honey moved behind me to access my butt whilst Alexandra and I played with each other and DFK, Honey instructed me to sniff some poppers from the prepared bag and with free access to my jockstrap clad ass starting rimming me like her life depended on it.   I moved onto the bed to provide easier acceess and Alexandra joined in the rimming which was enhanced by the addition of a lubed finger or two!   Honey decided it was time to go large and started teasing my needy hole with a large butt plug whilst encouraging me to sniff more poppers, Alexandra removed her knickers and positioned herself so I had easy access to her shaven haven.   As I feasted on her sweet pussy, Honey rammed home the butt plug, the feeling was immense as it stretched my ass before popping in.    Honey wasted no time in moved round to Alex for more DFK, before going down on her after me. 

The debauchery continued as Alex gestured for me to move round the bed so she could get my cock in her mouth, inviting me to face fuck her before tea bagging me as I watched Honey rim her ass before moving back to her pussy.  The girls swapped over so Honey could play with my cock and Alex went to town on her pussy and ass.

We had a quick break before Alex donned my strap-on and set about buggering me into next week whilst Honey continued to spout filth and encourage more poppers intox.  We moved through a couple of positions, ending up with me on my back as the Italian continued to fuck my well lubbed man cunt whilst Honey alternated between DFK and my cock in her mouth.     

The end came as wanked off and both said that they wanted to taste my man paste, I nutted hards into their waiting mouths, the endevours of the last 45 mins ensured that jizz was everywhere so the girls set about cleaning me up.  They did offer a massage or more action, however I was fucked and satisfied, so I went for shower.

We had a good chat about punting, life, and travels before I went on my way home.   

This was a top class punt, full on filth from start to finish, both WG's delivering on all services, and I would happliy return for another round of filthy fun!   :cool: :yahoo:


« Last Edit: March 08, 2026, 09:23:31 am by HornyHemel »

Offline Condominium


Offline Stevelondon

Well done that man. Cheers for that.
All in a very good price for the 60.
👍🏻