Author Topic: Blonde Carla x- Walthamstow  (Read 793 times)


8 review(s) for Blonde Carla x (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Sevro

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this woman few weeks back. Meeting arranged by text. Booked for the same day at night.

Got to her place. Found parking outside her flat. Quite dark at night and some seedy characters where loitering around the front door. I notified her that i've arrived. And she sent her address. Unbeknownst to me it wasnt the correct door number. I found this out when an angry sounding bloke answered the Intercom. I asked for Carla and he replied i don't know no Carla. This culminated in the guy coming out his flat to confront me. He was situated on the first floor. I told him im here to meet a friend and that they've given the wrong address. He thought i was pulling a prank to which i replied if i was i wouldn't still be standing here. I eventually got the correct address. But i was pretty pissed following what had transpired.

I entered her flat and told her she gave me the wrong address And that im not too happy about this. But she didnt seem to bothered by this and gave a half arse sorry and directed me to the room. I told her again how im not happy about this and she literally shrugged her shoulders. Gave me an indication like it was my fault. i was pretty sour about this, but decided to stay anyway.

In terms of her looks i wa pretty dissapointed, her stated age is 45 but add another 10-12 years onto this. Shes not a Milf shes a Granny. And although she tries her best to mask it with her makeup. Saggy tits. Non existent ass. And protuding gut was not doing her any favours.

After the whole ordeal i decided to cut the session down to 15 mins for 60 quid. Agreed on owo and cum in mouth. I hadnt nutted in a week and expected to feed her my fat nut.

Started off the  punt with caressing each other she provided LFK whislt i caressed her saggy tits. I wasnt feeling like licking her out so i dropped her boxers and told her to suck it. She gave me a decent blowie. Told her to strap me with a condom.
I began fucking her in mish i tried kissing her but it was abit awkward as her gut kept coming in the way. I leaned back and pumped her but the sight of her at the bottom wasnt really appealing. The thing is the more i looked at her the more of a granny she looked. Even after abstaining for a week. I began going limp. I withdrew my dick and told her to suck me till completion.

She began bringing life to my cock again with her mouth. This was good. And i held her head and nutted directly into her mouth. She proceeded to spit in the bin. I didnt stay long i got up  dressed and headed out.

Pretty shit punt. It would of been a negative even if the shenanigans a the beginning didint happen. And she didnt have the decency to show no remorse after what she did.

Offline mark3611

man I saw this woman at a Polish Brothel house in Stratford. Where all the Polish SW use. I told her I was coming to the door, At the door a slim young Polish lady took me in. I told her I was here to see Carla, so she took me to a room where Carla was working for.

I've seen her 3 times in 5 years. She gives great rimmys if you stay for half an hour.   But she's not much of a kissing GFE.

Shes great at taking a CIM, like most polish SW