Author Topic: GIRLFRIEND LOLA X PETERBOROUGH  (Read 3758 times)


31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5751685) (13 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline dunkyfunky70

Visited this Fengate address a few times.

Seen Lola on AW for a long time and gave her a go

Quick arrangement and had owo, doggy and missionary.

Decent looking girl , tanned and a good body. Blue eyes and pretty athletic

Amazing blowjob and I could have just let her finish me like that but it was early on in a 30minute
Sex was good and enthusiastic, but I didn’t kiss her. Just neck and boob kisses both ways

Had a good time but wouldn’t let me go too deep because of size

External Link/Members Only

Offline dunkyfunky70

UPDATED FOR MORE DETAIL

External Link/Members Only
UserID=5751685&Keywords=&KeySearch=1&TargetURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eadultwork%2Ecom%2FSearch%2Easp

Visited Lola in January 2026 at an address in Fengate which is well known.

Messaged her an enquiry and she replied very quickly with her services of
30 mins 70
60 mins 100

Arrived and was met with the door open and followed her upstairs. She looked fit and toned, tanned and bottle blonde. Hungarian and about 35 I would say.

In the room she was extremely laid back and easy to talk to. She appears intelligent and we had a good conversation about bits and bobs. Very relaxed and easy.

I undressed and got onto the bed and had owo which must have been included. It was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. Fairly deep but a great action and tempo. Nice and sloppy. If it wasn’t so early into the booked I could have finished there and then to be honest.

After that she jumped on top of me and started to ride. She could take most of me and keep up between a mix of her doing the work and me. Her boobs were probably 34d and they bounced nicely. She was athletic and bouncing nicely to the beat.

Usually i like to kiss but noticed she has either a cold or had a sniff of something so I didn’t try anything except neck and boob kissing.

After 10 mins I turned her round to missionary and she seem we to enjoy it and was making the right noises for me . After a while turned her round to do her doggy and her ass from this view was too draw. Nice skin waste and big toned hips. Was a sight to remember.

I finished, with 5 mins or so to spare from my 30 min and she offered me a clean up and massage.
I didn’t accept and got dressed with more easy going small talk.

Would I go back? Definately as it was a great punt with an attractive , fit, toned, easy going pro.