Just back from Warsaw this week and restarted punting again after a long gap and being disillusioned with the UK scene.
Thought I would try this massage place, as they have a schedule on their website and also helpful directions to their premises with photo guides. Messaged beforehand and booked 90 minute session with Klara at 500pln, which is just over 100gbp.
External Link/Members OnlyArrived to a friendly and efficient welcome. Got introduced to Klara, who seemed quite young and I thought was very pretty. After a quick shower, laid down on the massage bed and Klara got to work.
The massage started off quite slowly and I was thinking that I had made a mistake of going for the 90 min option. After around 20min, she stepped up the pace and the intimacy, with her hands straying to stroke and fondle my tackle. Klara then started the b2b element, sliding her slim body all over my back and legs. This was very enjoyable.
At the 45min mark, turned over and almost immediately, we engaged in some very light, closed lip kissing, after which Klara moved down and started with owo. This was quite good, with good eye contact and varied tongue action. I thought the bj element of the massage would be very brief, but Klara seemed happy to continue sucking me off to pass the time. After about 15min, Klara mixed it up with some more body slides on my front. I thought she would then deliver a hj to finish, but instead went back to the bj until I finished in her mouth.
So all in all, massage lasted for about 1hr 20min, so a little short, but it was enjoyable to see a young and pretty lady. Perhaps next time I will stick to a 60min session, which is 350pln.