Author Topic: deepandpetite5 - Manchester  (Read 4133 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7399631) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

This punt took a long time to arrange as her comms were really poor but glad I persisted

Booked 30 minutes at £100 in Stockport centre

Ellie is quite a small girl but with a nice body and great tits -aw age 28 seems about right

Really great dfk throughout the meeting which is a must for me if the girl is going to be a reg which I hope she will be
Nice owo and 69 before sex in doggy and finally her on top with those tits in my face

Great punt with a lovely girl

Offline manfox

Thanks for the review mate, I've been eyeing her up myself so will definitely be having a go now haha.

Offline MJ.spritzen

Thanks for the review. I'm in the email phase of me trying to get her number. She's in Liverpool this week and I intend to see her. Those natural tits look great, and facially attractive too.

Is she a Manchester girl?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review. I'm in the email phase of me trying to get her number. She's in Liverpool this week and I intend to see her. Those natural tits look great, and facially attractive too.

Is she a Manchester girl?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yeah she’s from Manchester