Author Topic: London Liverpool Street station - Thai massage and more  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Norwichwood

So I'm in London for 3 days next week near Liverpool street station - I know the Thai massage place that use to be called Oasis but is now called Vanilla (lets hope not). Any places with young Asians at a keen price.

Any recommendations for Thai massage and more for my trip? Might pop into Soho to meet Nancy at Mubao (Then munch at Mr Wu's - saves on a colonic). Also not done a walk up in 15 years so.......

Offline Darren101

Roseberry Spa is good depending who you get, by Leicester Square but it’s Chinese

Offline Norwichwood

Thanks Darren - how much are extras in London. In Norwich B2B HE is £40 ~ £60 with a few offering BJ for a little exrea

Offline Darren101

Central London can be extortionate. Especially places like Mubao. I’m talking 50 for HE, 80 to 100 just for b2b

Roseberry can be more reasonable. 60 for b2b. Only brought up Roseberry as you mentioned Soho

I heard 100 for fs in some walk up massage places
« Last Edit: July 31, 2026, 09:15:08 am by Darren101 »

Offline flouch

I sometimes frequent Nature and Health on Widegate St.  It's been a long time though, and can't remember the prices.  Girls can be a bit hit or miss, but I've always enjoyed myself.

Offline Norwichwood

Thanks guys - might go see Nancy in chinetown (Mubao) - and also what use to be Oasis near London Liverpool street (also called Diamond and Lily Thai).

Offline Norwichwood

Might also go to greek street if still happening?