Author Topic: Rehana - Pakistani - Paddington hotel outcall  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Hardman123

External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened December 2025. I can’t remember how I stumbled upon or even risked seeing her as so little reviews. Also, she doesn’t have face pics which is always risky.

I invited her to my hotel for two hours £700 (£50 taxi) all managed through the agency in text.

The girl:

She was stunning. Perfect size 8 figure all natural. Not gym toned but not fat either I thought she was beautiful. Facially very very pretty and authentic Pakistani which is rare. Natural smallish boobs which were full accessible.

Services:

DFK and OWO were great. CIM was available but I didn’t take up. Lots of great conversation and managed to pop 3 times in the bag. A nice GFE but I could imagine she may be selective with how she is depending on the client.


I would certainly return again.

Offline patelprat

thanks for the review.

i had a recent great experience with a pakistani lady recently, so i have the itch for more!

Offline Hardman123

thanks for the review.

i had a recent great experience with a pakistani lady recently, so i have the itch for more!

Review incoming??


Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, Hardman123 :hi: ...

... She was stunning. Perfect size 8 figure all natural. Not gym toned but not fat either I thought she was beautiful. Facially very very pretty and authentic Pakistani which is rare. Natural smallish boobs which were full accessible ...

... was she the girl in the photos? :unknown: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 20, 2026, 11:53:12 pm by tantraman »


Offline Hardman123

Thanks for the review, Hardman123 :hi: ...

... was she the girl in the photos? :unknown: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

I’d say more likely than not. I’m very selective on beauty. For example I’ve met MissKdd, amazing service, just didn’t feel attracted facially.

Rehana though was pretty. 9/10



Offline Nicemaan


Thanks for the review, Its is hard to find Pakistani / Indian girls, and so many stunning ones in the UK

How would she compare looks wise to ValentinaRosa?