Author Topic: Brooke Portfolio/Aphrodite Cardiff incall  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Funster111

External Link/Members Only
Been out of the game for quite a while but time to catch up on a couple of recent meets. Unless I'm missing something there seem to be very few if any recent reviews of the current crop of Portfolio/Aphrodite escorts on here - apologies if I'm missing something. I'm always getting WhatsApp status updates on what girls are available and have been wanting to see Britney for a while (I mean fuck, have you seen her photos??  :wacko: but diaries never seem to align so I took the plunge with Brooke. Meet happened in December.

First thing to say is I think the photos on the website are reasonably misleading. Brooke is a curvy mixed race girl - body is ok but a bit larger than I would normally go for and quite a bit of a belly. Flat was near the Bay area, paid parking nearby. In and money exchanged, bit of a chat and started to go in for FK which is clearly stated on her likes but got mostly closed mouth pecks with barest hint of tongue- not a great start.

Got her out of her top and start playing with her tits while she is fairly forcefully grabbing my cock through my boxers. This did the trick to get me hard though. But then she pulls away and says - I've got a toy, and proceeds to start bringing herself off with a vibrator! I'm like, what about me!! Then she says do you want to put on a condom and I'm thinking-you haven't even given me a BJ yet! So manged to talk her into 69 instead which she seemed to enjoy. Did this for 5 mins and she was quite wet so rubbered up and cycled through CG, doggy, prone bone and mish. She got her toy back out in mish and "climaxed" in this position with me inside her. Then she says "its your turn to cum now", this was 30 mins into a 1 hour booking and I'm a 1 pop guy these days so I don't really like to be told when to come but anyway thought fuck it. Told her I wanted CIM which I don't usually go for but for some reason I wanted to with her. She blew me for a bit but then said her jaw was getting tired (I wish this was due to me being oversized but unfortunately thats not the case!). So I helped myself over the line and she dashed to spit it out.
Overall a low neutral for me - she's nice enough, the sex was good but the rest of it was meh and didn't really find her attractive. I wouldn't return - want to try out a couple of the other girls at the agencies first.
Hope review is OK. Sorry forgot to say I paid £180 for the hour.