Author Topic: Dusseldorf  (Read 6271 times)

Offline Miller2014

Going to Dusseldorf next weekend on a business trip and want to try out the scene.

I’ve been a few times in the past, went to dolce vita and living room which were both great at the time but from what I can see they are now closed. I went to oceans last time and it was an absolute rip off, didn’t care for it at all.

Can anyone give me any recommendations on where to go now?
Will even consider massage parlours, or in calls to my hotel

Anyone care to share to make my trip a bit more exciting than work?

Offline trickyd2

Currently the best FKK club in the area is just over the Dutch border in Roermond External Link/Members Only
The other two clubs you mentioned are inddded closed.
A little closer is Acapulco Gold in Ratingen. External Link/Members Only Cheaper club overall with poorer facilities but plenty of girls.
Hpe this helps

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I've found some gems on here over the last few years when visiting Germany:

External Link/Members Only

Offline trickyd2

Currently the best FKK club in the area is just over the Dutch border in Roermond External Link/Members Only
The other two clubs you mentioned are indeed closed.
A little closer is Acapulco Gold in Ratingen. External Link/Members Only Cheaper club overall with poorer facilities but plenty of girls.
Hope this helps
BTW Aca Gold is very close to DUS airport so easy to reach by taxi if you don't have a car.
This German forum will give you a little more information on massage opportunities. Google translate is your friend as always.

Offline Miller2014

Do you have a link for the German forum?

Offline Miller2014

I've found some gems on here over the last few years when visiting Germany:

External Link/Members Only

Thanks will have a look

Offline trickyd2

Do you have a link for the German forum?

Yes...sorry meant to add it to my original comment
External Link/Members Only

Offline Pauld344

Did you have any luck in Dussledorf?
I'm heading over myself next week, but I'm not finding much online. Thanks  :drinks:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Did you have any luck in Dussledorf?
I'm heading over myself next week, but I'm not finding much online. Thanks  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Miller2014

Did you have any luck in Dussledorf?
I'm heading over myself next week, but I'm not finding much online. Thanks  :drinks:

I ended up in Oceans again, it was grim, very expensive, i would avoid like the plague

Offline Dharms007

Back from Düsseldorf . Visited palmera very small and poor selection of girls . 60 euro to enter. Also visited Magnum Cub . 50 euro entrance . They tell you  girls are 50 euro for 30 min and 100 for an hour but it’s not the case . Min is 100 euro for 30 mins and can go up to 200 euro  . Girls selection is mostly Romanian interested in a quick service . Beware if you take a taxi ( not under ) you will pay 60 euro for entrance as taxi gets their commission .