Author Topic: MEDUSA2026 - Enfield (TOFTT)  (Read 2362 times)


2 review(s) for La Madonna (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Tugboat

External Link/Members Only

I’m manly a FBSM type of guy but today i fancied a lucky pick and took one for the team and boy am i glad i did  :lol: :D

Punt occurred literally 15 minutes ago I’m writing this as I’m in the car park opposite her accom!

Price - £140 (30 mins for light BDSM, and PSE) was quoted £90 for half an hour but standard service no bdsm or pse… it’s £130 for 30 mins of standard sex and owo) prices vary depending on what you want.


Communications - I arranged with Medusa for an appointment yesterday but to no avail I was called into work so had to trek into the smoke and had a sub par experience with a shitty Chinese parlor which isn’t even worth me reviewing. However, today I contacted Medusa (from a friends phone as she blocked me yesterday for being a no show. And her comms were smooth, slightly staggered but I believe a maid actuallly deals with this not her.


Location- was given instructions to wait at a Sainsbury’s in Highlands Village (Enfield) and she directed me towards her abode. It’s a decent new build flat, I’m not from the area so it seemed new to me but was nice and modern enough, was let in after waiting around for about 15 minutes but apologies were said and we got on with it.


The Punt - As I walk into the flat and await to see what this bird actually looks like I am greeted with utter bliss, she is so fucking hot and only 22!!!! Beautiful Bulgarian girl, curvy body but a very skinny figure ass and tits are a perfect size and the face wow… I hand over the shillings , negotiate after telling her what I want, and we got into it! I should also mention that she is probably the sweetest soul ever one of the nicest WG’s I’ve ever had the pleasure to deal with.

We started with OW which was out of this world, constant eye contact, little bit of ball play, and checking with me to see if I enjoyed her performance. After this one of my requests was for BDSM so she sat on my face and started dirty talk (she smelt very very fresh)!.

Moving onto sex, her PSE is out of this world I mean 5 strokes in and I was about to cum she was so so so so good at it definitely the best sex I’ve ever had. She keeps up dirty talk, puts me in positions I’ve never been in before and is not afraid to show off her moans.

She used my dick to climax and it felt real I’m pretty sure it was as when I tried stroking after she finished she got a bit upset as she was still sensitive and told me to go slower.

I eventually cum inside the bag after about 20 minutes and I’m out the door!


Haven’t got my reading glasses so apologies if there’s spelling errors.


8/10!!! BEST VFM WG I’ve found in the last 3 years you boys must give her a try she’s like a treasure I can’t believe I’ve found her- me personally I will be going back!


Oh also I’ve attached a picture but it doesn’t do her justice she’s 10x sexier in real life





Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Good find, I’ll be paying her a visit shortly  :thumbsup:

Her page doesn’t mention any differing prices

Is OWO available do you know? Are you aware of any other extras she charges for?.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2026, 06:18:31 pm by Bassman »

Offline Tugboat

Should have mentioned in review OWO is available I was confused about pricing I believe no more than £30 extra. She offers full service £200 for half an hour which includes DT facefucking, role play, fingering on her, squirting on demand and CNC (consensual non consensual) but as I said you can definitely negotiate depending on which elements you want to try she’s so good and English is great!

Offline Bassman

Should have mentioned in review OWO is available I was confused about pricing I believe no more than £30 extra. She offers full service £200 for half an hour which includes DT facefucking, role play, fingering on her, squirting on demand and CNC (consensual non consensual) but as I said you can definitely negotiate depending on which elements you want to try she’s so good and English is great!

If consensual non consensual is what I think, damn that’s like asking for trouble. How can you trust a WG enough to do this and how can she trust a punter enough…

Offline tantraman

Top TOFTT, Tugboat :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

... her AW About me states that she's a "former hardcore porn performer"; does anyone recognise? :coolgirl:

Offline doc friend

Thanks for the review.   Her profile says Ex Porn star ?  Any ideas what her PS name was ?  Is. ?

Offline Marvelous

It's a rebrand off this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443798.0

JonasG will also verify, i saw her in reading but she dissappeared shortly after before i could drop a review.

Good girl she is.

Edit i paid £100  for 30 minutes and owo was included then.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2026, 10:09:36 pm by Marvelous »

Offline Genetunney


I tried to see her last summer. Her profile keeps disappearing.