Author Topic: Sexy_Svetlana - Cambridge  (Read 1807 times)


1 review(s) for Sexy_Svetlana (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Mr Garmin

Sexy_Svetlana External Link/Members Only £140 for 1 hour

DFK, OWO, RO, CG, Mish, Doggy.

Svetlana's profile first appeared 6 months ago but has been inactive ever since.  I have her on my 'Polish blonde' list and when she recently posted her green light I just had to book to see what she was like.

Now it turns out that Svetlana has recently had a hair dye accident and is no longer blonde.  I think she was aiming for strawberry blonde but her hair is shockingly bright red!  She has extensive tattoos on both arms and the front of her chest/shoulders.

Svetlana was working from a newish Airbnb type place about half a mile north of the city.  Paid-for parking was easy, about 5 minutes walk away.  I love punting in places that are familiar to me without all the stress of not knowing how to get there or where you can park.  She gave me the number but it didn't seem to exist as it turns out that you have to know that there's more accommodation at the rear of the premises.

When Svetlana opened the door I was slightly taken aback as I was expecting a blonde. however she greeted me with a smile and we embraced giving me time to explore her curves with my hands.  Her English is okay and we were able to converse fairly easily.  She apologised profusely for her hair colour but it was immaterial to me.

After sorting out the money we started to kiss and, for me, how this goes dictates how the meeting will be.  It was full-on DFK with no holding back on Svetlana's part which told me that this would be a good meeting.  She was wearing a sort of wrap-around top tied at the front and I was able to undress her while we were kissing and I was pushing her onto the bed.  Svetlana has large natural tits that she seemed to like being played with, so I did.  We rolled around on the bed like teenagers kissing deeply at the same time.

I reached between Svetlana's legs and found her pussy to be naturally wet and she loved having her clit played with and having my fingers inside her.  Svetlana's clit is one of the biggest, most prominent that I have had the pleasure of playing with.  I just had to taste her pussy so I moved down between her legs to give her RO. While doing this Svetlana appeared to cum, but if she didn't it was a pretty good act.  Then it was on with the condom and Svetlana straddled me for CG while she braced herself against the headboard.  After a while we switched to doggy where I could fondle her arse and enjoy the sight of her body underneath me.

After switching through a few positioned I knelt on the bed in front of Svetlana and she wanked me to a very satisfying orgasm over her tits.

Afterwards I took a shower, one of the best, Aqualisa, powerful as hell and as hot as you like.  The gold standard of showers IMO.

Would I recommend Svetlana?  Yes, but although I think that the pictures are of her, she's no longer blonde.

Would I return?  Yes, Svetlana said that she plans to go back to her old hair colour soon.

I was out of the door quite happy just a couple of minutes before the hour.

Offline calzone

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
How would you rate her facially and could you describe her body a bit more please? Is she petite, skinny, mum tum? You said her boobs were big but are they pert or droopy?

Ta.

Offline Mr Garmin

Facially she had a round smiley face with high cheek bones almost bordering on a oriental influence and quite tanned skin.  She had quite big soft lips, possibly enhanced but they certainly didn't get in the way of the kissing like some do. 

She certainly isn't skinny and is well padded particularly her arse.  No mum tum, I suspect that she hasn't had children.  Her boobs were just big, not droopy just big and not enhanced as far as I could tell.  I wouldn't describe her as petite but her height of 5'3" would be about correct.

In all honesty, I probably wouldn't have given her a second look in the street because of the hair but she certainly made up for any lack of attraction by her enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2026, 12:24:12 pm by Mr Garmin »

Offline knob rocker

Looks like her profile has gone, shame I was going to add her to my hotlist...... :(

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,344
  • Likes: 87
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
Looks like her profile has gone, shame I was going to add her to my hotlist...... :(

 :( :(  Bugger I was hoping to see her too ...Id even worked out where to park after chatting to Mr Garmin .

Mr Garmin   :hi: Thankyou for A , your reveiw and B most importantly replying to me  :drinks: thats what this site is great for shame she has dissapeared but if i had a pound for each time one I fancied dissapeared after Id tried to arrrage a meet up well Id have  :rolleyes:  maybe enough for a slap up kebab  ;) :hi: