Author Topic: Ts Nanda-Nottingham  (Read 962 times)

Offline the_special-one92

Been away from punting for abit due to no real girls I fancy seeing, plus having a fwb which has saved me some money .

External Link/Members Only

Anyways the TS itch was itching one night the other month and Nanda was available so fired off a WhatsApp
and booked a half hour slot, directions given and comms simple. Arrived and parked up at a paid carpark 2 min walk away.

Rang and told to buzz in.
Got in and Nanda is exactly like the photos and videos, very fit body, nice boobs and lovely big lips.
Very nice cock on her too.

Anyways the meet was plenty of kissing, me sucking her for abit and I asked if she could fuck me, she obliged, rubbered up and I took it for awhile. Switched round and I fucked her ass for abit while wanking her off til she came. Then I came in the bag inside.

Quick shower after and goodbyes and off I went

Half hour £150
Not cheap but all in all great experience and would go see again when back in Notts.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 03:34:20 pm by the_special-one92 »

Offline Excalibur

Jeez SpecialOne you must have been blowing smoke up her arse as well  - she’s £600 in London now.

Offline the_special-one92

Yeh I seen that, unsure about that cos no one in their right minds gonna pay them kinda numbers unless it’s Megan fox 😂

Either way for £150 30 mins was decent time spent so green from me. Unfortunately seems to be the rate for trans now.

Offline Snagbadjer

Just seems unreasonably expensive for a decent-looking but not spectacular SP. You could see six stunners for £100 or four beauties for £150 at her rates. But I have no doubt people pay this inflated rate of £600.

Offline Kyjul

She was my first ever TS punt and was a negative

I travelled over an hour to see her
Booked an hour
Confirmed beforehand top and bottom

When I arrived she said she couldn't top (possibly finished with a punter before me)
And she fell asleep for around 30-40minutes of the punt

I absolutely wanted her to be an amazing punt but she gave me no reason to want to return. If her prices were less I might've took the risk to try again but not for those prices

Offline Snagbadjer

She was my first ever TS punt and was a negative

I travelled over an hour to see her
Booked an hour
Confirmed beforehand top and bottom

When I arrived she said she couldn't top (possibly finished with a punter before me)
And she fell asleep for around 30-40minutes of the punt

I absolutely wanted her to be an amazing punt but she gave me no reason to want to return. If her prices were less I might've took the risk to try again but not for those prices

That sucks, mate. I get that SPs are human and can have off-days and maybe just not tick all your boxes on a given day. But not providing the services you've paid for and falling asleep during a punt seems to me to be piss-take territory if not fraud.