Author Topic: MissMuffin  (Read 3945 times)

Offline Borabora

Very new profile - but already 13 reviews on AW at the time of writing this. Anyone seen or have info? Seems to be charging top money and 2 hours minimum

Offline Stevelondon

« Last Edit: July 18, 2025, 12:44:57 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Borabora


Offline FourSixEight

20 reviews as of 21 September! My hunch is that this may be a new profile for Woofie35, who deleted her magnificent AW profile around the time that MissMuffin appeared.

Offline mightymunce

20 reviews as of 21 September! My hunch is that this may be a new profile for Woofie35, who deleted her magnificent AW profile around the time that MissMuffin appeared.

Why do you think that?

Offline FourSixEight

Why do you think that?

Firstly; their age, size, and "Enjoys" list all coincide. "I have boundaries, but they are few." In particular, both of them pride themselves on taking the entire length and girth of any man in anal sex, however big he is.

Secondly; their meet locations, limited dates, and minimum meet of two hours are all the same. And so is the £500 rate for two hours, and the fact that all services are included.

Thirdly; MissMuffin says she has "escorted for many years", yet opened her current AW account in May 2025. That was around the time that Woofie's account disappeared.

Her rule about no feedback seems to have changed slightly. MissMuffin is precise: clients must have a minimum of 5 positive escort feedback. I think I remember Woofie saying only that she would not see any client with zero feedback. That was less precise, and I remember wondering how much feedback I needed to accumulate before attempting to book her! However, the sentiment is similar.

Woofie's emphasis on BDSM is absent from MissMuffin's text. However, MissMuffin's "Enjoys" list includes receiving BDSM; receiving domination; receiving spanking; and not giving any of those three. So MissMuffin is a sub, like Woofie.

It could be a set of coincidences. But I suggest that it would be a remarkable set of them! When Woofie's account vanished, I imagined that she had retired. However, MissMuffin seems to bear an uncanny resemblance to her.

One big difference is MissMuffin's lack of galleries, and her reliance on only one profile photo. Woofie had extensive galleries, and her private one was wonderfully kinky. However, that change may be a clue as to why Woofie took down her account, and (if it is her) created MissMuffin in her stead.

I am, of course, willing to be proved wrong on any or all of the above!

Offline mightymunce

Firstly; their age, size, and "Enjoys" list all coincide. "I have boundaries, but they are few." In particular, both of them pride themselves on taking the entire length and girth of any man in anal sex, however big he is.

Secondly; their meet locations, limited dates, and minimum meet of two hours are all the same. And so is the £500 rate for two hours, and the fact that all services are included.

Thirdly; MissMuffin says she has "escorted for many years", yet opened her current AW account in May 2025. That was around the time that Woofie's account disappeared.

Her rule about no feedback seems to have changed slightly. MissMuffin is precise: clients must have a minimum of 5 positive escort feedback. I think I remember Woofie saying only that she would not see any client with zero feedback. That was less precise, and I remember wondering how much feedback I needed to accumulate before attempting to book her! However, the sentiment is similar.

Woofie's emphasis on BDSM is absent from MissMuffin's text. However, MissMuffin's "Enjoys" list includes receiving BDSM; receiving domination; receiving spanking; and not giving any of those three. So MissMuffin is a sub, like Woofie.

It could be a set of coincidences. But I suggest that it would be a remarkable set of them! When Woofie's account vanished, I imagined that she had retired. However, MissMuffin seems to bear an uncanny resemblance to her.

One big difference is MissMuffin's lack of galleries, and her reliance on only one profile photo. Woofie had extensive galleries, and her private one was wonderfully kinky. However, that change may be a clue as to why Woofie took down her account, and (if it is her) created MissMuffin in her stead.

I am, of course, willing to be proved wrong on any or all of the above!

A sherlock holmes analysis. Maybe she was caught out with the woofie profile. She had very distinctive tit's so easy to recognise and the miss muffin profile is very discreet picture wise

Offline FourSixEight

A sherlock holmes analysis. Maybe she was caught out with the woofie profile. She had very distinctive tit's so easy to recognise and the miss muffin profile is very discreet picture wise


Woofie offered meets only on limited days, so she may have another job, which she wishes to protect. MissMuffin likewise has "restricted dates /times".

One other clue that I omitted to mention before is that MissMuffin offers "you can even put a collar on me for our time together to play some kinky games". Woofie's private galery included several photos of her wearing a leather collar; usually with a chain dog lead.

Either Woofie is MissMuffin, or she has an exact double!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2025, 03:19:50 pm by Head1 »

Offline mightymunce

Am surprised no reviews have been posted

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Am surprised no reviews have been posted

Why not throw the dice and go and see her  :unknown:

Offline mightymunce

Why not throw the dice and go and see her  :unknown:

Yes - I am gonna in New Year

Offline Ivor Hunch

one might add numerous woofie duos with kdd, who muffin identifies as a partner.

Offline r2012121020

« Last Edit: January 12, 2026, 01:54:02 pm by r2012121020 »