Author Topic: Violet Temptation - Cardiff  (Read 1824 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649232) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Kragdoll01

External Link/Members Only

She does require a deposit of £50, I know this can be a no go for many so letting you know right away

Meeting took place in October

Booking: 3 hour Incall inc deposit  £450


Definitely a case of impulsiveness getting the better of me, going all in on a first meet was a hell of a risk but it was worth it, had originally booked a 2 hour meet as I would be travelling in, so wanted to make the travel time for a meeting make sense. Had a prolonged dry spell in my local area and made a booking with Violet a week in advance and kept in communication to make arrangements. However on day of original meet, she had to cancel due to an emergency at the last minute, unfortunately I had already arrived in the city. She offered to refund the deposit and was truly apologetic for the situation which couldn't be helped. Probably a wiser choice would have been to take the refund, but in all honesty I was super horny and decided to rearrange for a few days later and go for a longer booking.   

On the day of the booking we kept in touch and I finally arrived at her incall location, Violet is as she appears in her photos and video, very much my type and when I arrived was made to feel very comfortable, she can immediately put you at ease. I had asked for specific lingerie for the meeting which she remembered to wear which made the trip well worth it. Spending 3 hours with someone you've just met could have been a bit awkward if you didn't click but thankfully the chemistry was great, lots of positions as you can imagine and plenty of breaks between. It was a lot of money to spend on a punt especially a first punt, but I was very satisfied with my time with Violet especially as I rarely get to indulge.