Author Topic: Classy Lucy Milton Keynes  (Read 1663 times)


16 review(s) for ClassyLucy (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline monkey nuts

External Link/Members Only
60 minutes/£130
Location: MK centre, for for purpose modern apartment, safe and clean
Finally, I managed to get diaries and locations to coincide as Lucy doesn’t do this full time. I wasn’t sure she be for me as 37 and fairly vanilla service but as she was enthusiastically reviewed I though why not.. and so it proved. Emerging from behind the door was this lovely polish blonde with a bob and black rimmed secretary specs and a lovely tight body in some nice black lingerie. Kissing me passionately from the get go. She only asked I washed my hands before we got cracking. Those little titties were lovely and firm with nipples soon bullet hard in my mouth. Then kneeling down she gave some decent OWO in between me sucking harder on those nips. Onto the bed and I had a great session of fingering her, first one then encouragement from her to do two fingers and I went for it and brought her to a shuddering orgasm. Continued with fucking her prone and then on top of me. As I’d prefer to finish on her, rather than in her (sadly facials not on offer but were listed, CIM was not anyway), so I rubbed the tip of my cock on her hard nips and delivered a nice load over her tits. Overall a great experience but not the total fuck fest of Natasha BJ (must try her soon). However, I’d probably go back on the basis that she is a total nymph who really gets off on being fucked and genuinely cannot get enough.