Author Topic: Isabella at Rose's Retreat, Prestwich.  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Knackersyard

Just about a positive.

This happened just before Christmas. 

I maybe unfair on her but in comparison to some of the ladies on the rota at Rose's she didn't really do it for me .
I am used to superb hot ladies with a superb full on GFE with ladies like Leah, Bonnie,  Saphire , Ashanti and Courtney and she just isn't in that league.

Isabella is an ok looking , Lithuanian lady , nice body , decent medium natural tits , nice nips .

She asked me if I liked a hairy pussy , not my favourite,  but not a deal killer. 

She offers light French kissing , and gave lots of oral without,  not a great technique,  felt a bit toothy , maybe I should have asked her to be a bit softer . I had asked about CIM and she confirmed this was on offer . She soon asked if I was ready to spunk in her mouth , jeez , we were only 10 minutes in . I said no I want to fuck you before cumming in your mouth .

I gave her oral , wasn't off in anyway but not as fresh as I expected from a working girl. She seemed to like it and did chill and relax and seemed to thaw a bit .

She didn't really go for the lying down and cuddling and groping and kissing much . So we got to fucking , rubber on and started in doggy and she was a really good fuck and started some good dirty chat . Then I fucked her on her back and to be honest she's a pretty good fuck .

Onto the finish and I came in her mouth and she disposed of the contents in the bin .

A 30 minute punt , I got my 30 minutes.

With the standard of girl at Rose's as mentioned above I am unlikely to see her again in the room .

£50 for the receptionist and £20 for the oral without to completion.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 01, 2026, 01:20:40 am by Knackersyard »

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review - positive for you but enough info for me not to book

Offline Knackersyard

Thanks for the review - positive for you but enough info for me not to book

You are welcome. 

I hovered over positive or neutral,  but her fucking was her strong point.  I felt I was doing her a disservice comparing her to some of the top Rose's girls , but unfortunately that's the bar set at Rose's and the expectation I have when I go there .