I'm not really enjoying the UK scene at the moment, but had the urge on holiday:
Now, bear with me on this. These are incredibly bad photos, 5/10, but definitely her due to the tatoos. She looks way, way better in real life, prettier and a better body. I think she's lost a bit of weight since these were taken. Also shorter hair and is definitely the stated age of early 20s. Absolutely gorgeous. I really can't state enough how much fitter she is in real life.
I just had a feeling this would be good.
External Link/Members OnlyDecent newish apartment. Messy, but clean. I actually think it's her duo partner's place and she seemed to suggest she just does this when she needs some extra money.
120e for an hour plus 30e for oral. In hindsight, kicking myself for not asking what the 35e was for 'lesbian scenes'. She also does duos for 240e and they do online content too.
Straight into the room, and she was rubbing up against me with a massive smile on her (very pretty) face. She starting snogging me (with tongues) like a boyfriend she hasn't see for a few weeks. Sex appeal off the scale.
Lots more kissing and strips off. Nice b cups, very nice body and shaved pussy. I chose to give her oral which she seemed to enjoy. Tasty pussy.
I hadn't paid for oral at first as I'm not a huge fan. But the sight of her handling my cock and the way she looked at me was too much. I coughed up the 30e and then enjoyed great oral. At one point she stopped sucking my cock and took my fingers in her mouth instead. Christ it was good.
It was all too much for me so she took my load and went and spat it out in the toilet.
Nice massage to finish my time.
Her sex appeal was off the scale. My home town of Birmingham has had some crackers over the years- Hannah, Victoriaxoxo etc, but she was better than them all.
Her English was very poor and she was a little bit crazy, but in a good way.
Thankfully I'm back home otherwise I'd be skint.