Author Topic: Tiffany - Diva - Earls Court - SW5  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Rob23

External Link/Members Only

Price and Date: £300 (1 hour) December 16th 2025

Location- Basement Flat short walk from Earls Court Station

Communication: Diva are amazing as usual

Meet: She is a gorgeous Ukrainian in her mid 20s, she has lovely pair of enhanced breasts which suit her body frame really well. Responsive Nipples which feel amazing as you play with them in your mouth.

Started off with DFK while she sat on my lap, then eventually went to playing with her amazing breasts.

Then went into DATY, she is extremely sensitive her body began twitching almost immediately, the moans were cute too. We then moved over to face riding, she was happy to comply. She then gave me a uncovered BJ her technique was really good, but i had to make a decision not to continue as i had a feeling i was going to finish and i did not wanna leave until i entered her pussy. We then moved onto cowgirl where I came. We then had a shower and had a nice chat on her sofa and I left 65 minutes on the dot.

Would I return

Yes I would but I do have others on my wishlist I would like to see before.

Offline mikef2008

ooooh, nice one OP. She's got a very nice slutty look about her

Offline deg_dilemma

She looks lovely. I wonder if she is on Kommons at a better rate.

Offline ipiraka

She looks unreal for the price

Offline Icerpacks


Offline paul_2407

Thanks for the review mate. She’s definitely a looker in her photos but the two new videos suggest she’s put on a bit more weight?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2025, 10:18:45 am by paul_2407 »

Offline Rob23

Thanks for the review mate. She’s definitely a looker in her photos but the two new videos suggest she’s put on a bit more weight?

Hello Good Morning, I promise its not a substantial weight gain, she has very very very slight loose skin on her tummy area, but she is genuinely flawless. You won't be disappointed. She has nice arse to match her tall frame.

Offline Clemente45

Thanks for the review - she looks and sounds great. How soft/ hard were her boobs? Any scarring from the enhancement?

Offline Rob23

Thanks for the review - she looks and sounds great. How soft/ hard were her boobs? Any scarring from the enhancement?

I apologise for the delay in replying to you, was away for the Christmas season and couldn't reply here. She has subtle scaring on her under breast area. But nothing significant. There was a little weight but not as much that it is a turn off. Im very lucky I've touched many pairs of breasts in my time visiting working girls, she has a really nice pair.