Author Topic: Enthusiastic facial receivers  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Rabelaisian

Heading back to London soon and fancy doing an enthusiastically-received facial.  Who would you recommend?  Age 25-35 Budget up to £300.  Thanks. 

Offline Goody2shoes

I'm on the quest for this too so giving it a bump. Any tips appreciated please!

Offline Easygoingdude

Miss KDD love's a facial, in my experience

Offline tantraman

... doing an enthusiastically-received facial ...

... ah, this has reminded me of stuart's legendary reviews of epic his facial finishes. e.g. ...

... my dick right in front of her face and started to blast up her face, it went in her eyes all over her forehead and covering her face and in her hair, it was a big load which she took very well, very satisfying finish and she looked sexy with it all over her face, she lay there while I cleaned up her face as she couldn't open her eyes ...

... I've been too old for a while now to produce such prodigious cum, and so I enjoyed living vicariously through stuart's sexploits! :blush:

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,669
  • Likes: 580
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Miss KDD love's a facial, in my experience

Yep, highly recommended for being actually enthusiastic about being blasted.

Offline Bartolomeo

yep, the only time i've ever done a facial was with KDD (in a duo with now long gone Lindsey).

I was still hard so got condom on and she buried her cum covered face in Lindsey's pussy while I fucked her from behind. Good times  :D


It's been years since any WG has 'begged' me to cum on their face though.