Author Topic: Marbella - Massage - Dec 2025  (Read 2195 times)

Offline leoago90

External Link/Members Only

210 euro for 90min four hands massage - Positive
Nice girls and well-executed message. It was not sensual, but after the session, you feel better.
One girl around 35 and one after 40 years old.
Clean and with a good smell location. The place is located in a crowded piazza.
That's good that I asked one of the girls for some extras, she did not take it super well. So, better not ask here for any more services.
You cannot be naked during the session.



Thai Asian Massage by Anne
+34 697 63 82 99 / 697 63 82 99 / +34697638299 / 697638299

Sex experience = Neutral
Massage experience = Positive

Sensual massage + handjob = 120 euro per hour
Complete (sex + kiss + massage) = 160 per hour

I opted for complete but unfortunately, it was complex to have sex on the message bed.
So I did not enjoyed. Massage was well executed.

Initial shower excluded in my hour.
Warm and well-cleaned location.

I would return, perhaps only for a massage.
You can be naked during the session.

This is the location with her picture posted as well
External Link/Members Only

There is a lady boy there as well

Offline leoago90


Chinese massage merbella with full service - Negative

External Link/Members Only

657 448 188 / 657448188 / +34 657 448 188 / +34657448188

Fake pictures in the ad
Location: Marbella centre - Old Town, not far from the church
Price: 90 EUR for one hour
Services advertised: "French natural, until the end, makes love, and massage. 69 positions, boyfriend kisses"
Service provided: sex with her on top, and that's it
No English, only Spanish

The flat is in a good location, but full of tourists.
The admin sent me the two ladies' pictures available in the flat.
Please feel free to ask for the pictures. I am referring to the woman with the black dress.
Motivated primarily by price, I visited during the winter holidays.

To my surprise, the WhatsApp pictures were real.
The best-looking Chinese I have seen so far.
Face of a late 20-year-old and a body of an 18-year-old.
Medium fake breast, but well-made.

Clean and welcoming environment.
I requested a shower on WhatsApp, but I couldn't take it before the session.
I paid 100 EUR instead of 90, so the difference is 10 EUR, which is not significant.

I was looking forward to the session, she started to kiss my chest, and I was ready after 3 minutes for sex.
And after this 3 minutes, everything went downhill.
With a condom on, she started to ride me until I popped in the bag.
During the act, I tried to kiss her with DFK or LK. Nothing, she did not want.
She cleaned her face after a LK on her face.
No fingering or touching down
No touching or kissing the face
No massage

My session was about 40 min. 8min kiss my chest and sex, the rest of the time she was next to me doing nothing.
She received two calls and 10 messages.

I left early. I contacted the admin via WhatsApp, but haven't heard back.

What a shame, she is pretty as fuck




Offline Arfnice73

Thanks for the rundown. I’m going there in a few weeks time. At first glance options appear poor.

Offline leoago90

Thanks for the rundown. I’m going there in a few weeks time. At first glance options appear poor.

Yes, and also quite expensive.

I avoided "brothel"; there are a couple near Marbella.
All the listed Russians / Ukrainians are sending via WhatsApp, sophisticated, fake pictures.

And Latinas do not perform quite well.
In the upcoming days, I will add more reviews for Marbella / Estepona.

For sure, there are more options in Malaga.