Author Topic: Miss_Laura.Asho - Hackney Central  (Read 1018 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8197542) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline alternative_access

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1h
Extras on offer (not taken) - RO for £40, OWO for £40, FS for £100

Messaged on AW and booked via text, she was very responsive although the first text took a day or two to come.

It's a small first floor studio by Hackney Central station, decent shower and massage on a bed with disposable sheets. Clarified time and extras and paid upfront.

Like the other review says (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=444106.msg4374094) - she matches her photos and is extremely skinny. Polish but speaks perfect English - probably the most engaging conversation I've had if that matters to you (it does to me and I always try)

Asked for a firm massage, she obliged and gave a pretty good one getting her forearms involved too. Started on the shoulders and worked down, lots of focus on lower lower back and glutes, a few CC swipes after doing the legs.

Turned over and started b2b. Being that skinny she really doesn't have much chest either but lots of close contact and breathing in my ear which I enjoy - you're welcome to touch her all over which I took advantage of - bony! This was the best part for me, very sensual and she was really getting into it too. Dirty talk and rubbing against my thigh. I asked about RO but she was rigid about the extra fee, she asked me if I wanted FS but it's not my thing. Things were getting hot, tons of body kisses and we spent a lot of time face to face but it's clear that FK/DFK is not her thing.

She finished me off with her hands, cleaned me up and offered me a fresh bottle of water. I took a shower and was on my merry way.

Overall this was a decent experience - strong massage and sensual b2b but the body type is one you have to mentally prepare yourself for and I don't think it's for me. Same VFM as the tantric pleasure girls but the extras are eyewatering

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your first review.

If you can, try to use the link with the AW ID Number, rather than the one with the SP's name.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline alternative_access

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your first review.

If you can, try to use the link with the AW ID Number, rather than the one with the SP's name.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noted. Thanks for the welcome!

Offline bigden40

She looks significantly older than her stated 28, looks like the skin of a much older woman.  What are your thoughts OP?

Offline tantraman


Offline alternative_access

She looks significantly older than her stated 28, looks like the skin of a much older woman.  What are your thoughts OP?

Faded tat on the shoulder says at least in her 30s, I wouldn’t say older than early 40s, but bony hands are hard to read