I have visited the Leiden Prive Huis before, so I was keen to go back. Especially as the roster of Women on the website seemed to be more extensive this time. I didn’t book in advance so just turned up and was shown inside by the Madam and was told the available WGs will come out one by one.
The first 3 women were black/Latinos, out of shape and 40+ so not a good start but they saved the best til last with Fleur (Flower)
External Link/Members Only who does not have a photo of her on the website but would describe her as a shorter version of the actress Denise Richards. She is Dutch and has perfect English with a strong Dutch accent, which I found hot.
She was friendly and enthusiastic, very chatty and immediately stripped off and got into the shower whilst still making small talk, then asked me why I hadn’t got naked and joined her in the shower yet...which I promptly did. Her bolt-on boobs were not the best I’ve seen, but also not the worst. I loved her petite frame and tats more, though, and had a strong, toned arse to spank.
Once dried off we were on the bed and she was keen for me to dictate what I wanted. Blowjob on with an enthusiastic blowjob that I could’ve easily have finished from but decided to stop and ask for sex which she obliged her in cowgirl at first, then reversed then me on top, then missionary then doggy...but I couldn’t finish and started to lose my erection...maybe I’m at the age now where I need a blue pill for assistance in these matters.

She went over the hour time (I paid 150 euros) trying to make me cum but to no avail and she looked more disappointed than me, but I still really enjoyed the punt. Unfortunately she was not working the next day I was there so couldn’t see her again to finish the job but would definitely return.

The next day I decided to take a punt on an ad from
External Link/Members Only and unfortunately the ad is no longer there now to link directly but it was fairly vague routine ad for a Chinese massage & extras. Messaged on whatsapp and response was fairly quick, given list of services, prices and a location.
It was a new build block of flats the other side of Leiden station from the City centre so about a 15 mins walk from my hotel. I arrived at 1pm midweek and the area was quite nice and fairly quiet. The estate looked modern and felt safe to be around. WG messaged to say to wait 10 mins and then gave me the flat number to buzz, was up 2 flights of stairs to get to her floor then a walk down the balcony where she waited behind the door.
The woman was a petite Chinese lady late 20’s maybe early 30’s in average shape, cute face and girl-next-door type - her English was not great so we communicated more through google translate. She was very friendly, we discussed time and service I opted for 1 hour 120 euros and OWO/CIM extra 20 euros so 140 overall.
The room was an open plan studio flat and was offered a shower but I just had one at the hotel. Once she had came back from stashing the dosh, she acted excited and kissed me on the lips which lead into a full blown snog as we removed each others clothing. Laid down on the bed which was very low but comfortable where more kissing and fondling occured until she went down to give me an extremely good BJ OWO which I ended up exploding in her mouth. She left to spit out and then returned for cuddling which ended up in more fondling and then her putting on a condom to ride me until I came again.
Left there a bit weak-legged but very happy!
