Further to my report on Samya in Cologne, I was able to visit Sharks later that week. I was driving to my hotel when I spotted it - large premises on industrial/commercial/retail park. I recognised the perimeter fence from pictures online. It was mid afternoon but I thought I would pop in. 65 Euro entry, towel, robe, sliders and locker keys (1 for clothes locker 1 for valuables locker in main club area).
It is big, as other posters have said. Size of a big night club with all the various rooms off, upstairs mezzanine with booths and jacuzzis, loads of seating and a nice bar, restaurant, massage rooms, huge glass conservatory and massive garden/pool area...... it goes on and on. Most importantly, loads of nice women and pretty good quality. It felt relaxed and while you do get hit on, after you've politely declined a few they begin to leave you be. I explored and window shopped and had a beer. Spent nearly 2 hours in there and had some nice chats and established that 100 buys you 30 minutes suck and fuck, all other services are extra. Nearly all SPs are from Romania.
I asked the receptionist if I could return for free and she said yes so I settled my bar bill and she kept my key to one side. I returned at around 9pm.
On second visit there were more men and women - I would say between 50 and 100 women and probably about 30 guys. Still very friendly vibe. Lots of the women I'd previously spoken to remembered me and hit on me again, and I didn't really hold out quite as long as I should! Not as much of a cock up as Samya (see other report) but I gave in to 2 persistent women who persuaded me to take both to a room together. I had requested pussy licking and face sitting from both and this came to 300. I should have negotiated, but i was just too keen. It was great I have to say - both of them on the bed on all fours and me going from one to the other & back again licking and rimming to my hearts content, and the face sitting (both of them and both ways around) was a highlight. Unfortunately one of them took a nice firm grip of my cock and gave it a fantastic tugging while the other sat on my face and I could not hold back!
I'm a one pop chap so that was that. It was a really good experience but I know I could have and should have negotiated and stretched it out and got more fun for that amount of money. Kid in a sweet shop.
If you are in the area - carve out an afternoon and go to Sharks. I believe Wednesday is cheaper (50 entry) and is therefore packed (more women and men)
Next report - FKK Sunshine, Munich