Had my first ever punt in April of this year whilst away in Vilamoura.
Had one too many on the first day and naturally the urge for some female company was needed
Saw plenty of massage shops around and settled on this one just above the marina overlooking the shops on the tier above. Entrance is via some secluded steps behind the marina.
Was met by a very attractive Brazilian lady at the entrance to the shop waiting outside and after a bit of small talk we agreed on €100 for a massage and HE.
Unfortunately I did not catch her name but she was tanned, big tits (would guess around a 32DD) tight gym figure and a great ass.
We went inside, exchanged money and was asked to lay naked on the table. A very nice massage ensued with plenty of CC swipes and reach unders. She then asked me to turn around and off came the tight top she was wearing and the bra to reveal a great pair of tanned fake tits. She wasted no time and began rubbing my cock and balls and started to lick up my body to my nipples. She frequently spat on my cock as she handled the chap and had me rock hard! As this was my first time I was unaware of the etiquette so I do not no of touching or fingering was allowed but I would definitely put money on it being welcomed.
It only took 2/3 minutes for me to finish as she did a grand job, she wiped me clean, had some small talk and off on my way I went feeling a very happy boy.
Apologies if the review isn’t brilliant, as I say this was my first time and I’ve only had one punt since, which I will post if this seems to go down well.