Author Topic: PollyExoticthai - Stratford  (Read 1835 times)


10 review(s) for PollyExoticThai (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline cal2


External Link/Members Only
Location :
Stratford flat about 10min walk from station

meet in November
Price: £80
half hour

Comms
No issues here, very prompt and clear via text
English quite limited in person however

Nationality

Thai

Physical/Hygiene

I have to admit I was cautious with this one, only one other (neutral) review at time of me seeing her so went in not expecting very much.
I ended up being pleasantly suprised.
She was cute very petite, I preferred her in the flesh over her pictures on AW
impeccable hygiene
manicured and pedicured, smelt great
Tit are very well done and fit her frame so well, they are fake but couldnt tell without asking.

Service:
This was a positive, friendly girl
started with OWO, states it in her service and I love it when the girl does not mess about getting to it! Delivered it without any fuss.
decent OWO
on with the condom and sex in various positions, took it well no complaints
popped in the bag in doggy

Return? Yes