Author Topic: Anal Libertines gangbang Sutton (Desi Mouse, Gigi Rouge, Tattooed Sammie)  (Read 2555 times)

Offline notcalledchris

Afternoon session 12 noon to 3pm for £100

Arrangements - no need to book.  I simply turned up, handed over my money, stripped off and dived in.

The girls - All girls in the 20s and all mates with each other.  Desi Mouse and Sammie are girl friends and it shows.  Quite a bit of snogging between each other whilst they were both being fucked.  Desi Mouse is a very pretty British Pakistani girl. Lovely tits and a pretty face.  Gigi Rouge was good looking too, smaller tits and very smooth skin.  Tattooed Sammie was an unexpected highlight for me.  She looked the least promising in my research but ended up my favourite.  Pretty face, cute pert titties and probably the nicest figure.  Tall and with a very shapely bum.  She has a kind of matter of fact way of speaking which suggested to me that she might be on the spectrum, but which was actually very hot - "who is going to stick it in me",  "vaginal or anal first".  Gigi was a disappointment despite being lovely she was clearly struggling to get her bumhole ready for action and ended up on break for a long time (presumably in an adjacent room trying to relax her ring with toys).  Consequently she was only available for (oral and vaginal) sex for about half the three hours.

Too busy - I counted about 23 gents for 3 girls.  Not everyone stayed for the whole time, but for the middle hour there were 18 guys and the last hour about 15.  This was too high a ratio on my opinion and resulted in too much hanging around loosing wood.  Sammie did take more than one guy at once offering handjobs whilst she was being fucked.  It would have been good if the other girls had too and also if Gigi had been in the room the whole time even if her bumhole was not available.  I was hold by the host that the daytime sessions are usually busier than the evening ones, she reckons that is because during the days the gents either have wives and work or tell their wives that they are working. 

The action - I was first on the bed with Sammie.  Covered blow job then a quick fuck of her vagina to get her relaxed as requested then I eased into her arse. This felt very nice.  Not over lubed and nice and tight but once I had breached her ring she took it quite hard.  She only ever did anal with anyone in the spoons position but this worked well for me and gave everyone else a good view.  Came in the bag up her arse.

For the next 45 minutes I was still hard but no one else was available to be fucked and so I wanked away edging myself and watching the action,  in particular a succession of cocks being eased up Sammie's bum.  I enjoyed this.  Eventually Desi was available and even though I really fancy her, just like the last time I fucked her at a party I was not really hard and managed just a quick bit of mish and doggy in the cunt.  Took a break and when I was hard again thanks to some wanking from Sammie whilst someone else was buggering her, I jumped the queue and returned to take Desi in her arse which was fun.

Eventually Gigi came back for the last hour and I had a quick pussy fuck with her but by the 3rd hour I was no longer as hard as I had been earlier and she was rather over lubed.   

Finished with a bukakke and I sprayed Gigi's face which was fun.

It was all nice and friendly and a good experience but rather more watching than participation than I normally like at a gangbang.  I'd be tempted to return especially if Sammie was on the rota but I'd try and go for a quieter evening session next time.  In my view still not bad value for an couple of anal fucks, 3 pussy fucks and lots of watching of Sammie being buggered.  As I said before Sammie was a highlight for me, a real anal trooper who took about 20 guys in her guts. 

« Last Edit: December 14, 2025, 02:40:41 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline notcalledchris

Yes it is. Thanks for adding.  It is a regular event. First Thursday of the month

Online patelprat

id never go to one of these things, but 3 girls for 23 guys sounds terrible.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2025, 06:50:41 pm by patelprat »

Offline edc770

Yes, these three are very much a Holy Trinity for me. I'm not surprised about the ratios.

Offline notcalledchris

id never go to one of these things, but 3 girls for 23 guys sounds terrible.

Whilst I know exactly what you mean, I didn't find it terrible,  I discovered that I enjoy to watch almost as much as I like to participate.  But 10 or 12 guys per 3 girls would have been better.