Author Topic: Beverly"Love - Liverpool Street  (Read 2527 times)


7 review(s) for Beverly"Love (1 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £100 for 30 mins

The Session - This was a pretty crappy punt.

It’s the girl in the pic, but older looking. I was in the mood for a P&D. On arrival she looked the part so handed over the money.

She refused to take off her top, so I didn’t have access to her tits. She tried to put the condom on when I was still soft. I had to tell her to be patient or else I’ll ask for my money back.

Luckily I have foot fetish and she had a decent pair of feet on her. I sucked on her toes enough to get hard and allow the condom to be placed on. She gave a fairly lazy covered BJ which I put a stop to as I was at risk of going soft again.

Penetration via missionary had  some cock blocking with her legs, thankfully I got to the finish line and gladly fucked off.

I know she has had poor reviews here, I didn’t mind as I just wanted a warm body as opposed to a wank… but yeah, regardless it seems she went the extra mile to make sure I had an even crappier time than others 😂

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

I know she has had poor reviews here, I didn’t mind as I just wanted a warm body as opposed to a wank… but yeah, regardless it seems she went the extra mile to make sure I had an even crappier time than others 😂

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's got a face on like a slapped arse ⬆️

Was having a peruse of reasonably local talent, as you do & noticed her on VulvaS
External Link/Members Only

Looking smokin, especially her in the black [noted full on glam with some help]
However the other VS looking less touched up professional make up hair etc & hence FAF
I'm thinking risk it for 30 mins & have plans B, C & etc lined up
Awank FB blocked however 3 ratings & 3 +ve's so i'm assuming one is marked +ve then the contents the opposite so whoever it was able to post it
Most of the AW gallery pics look unshopped

Check on here & i have my answer
Went the extra mile  :D
A bullet just went whistling by, thanks for the intel  :hi:

A shame really coz on the surface of things she looks fitter now c.f. a few years ago
& if this was backed up with even a half reasonable offering this would be tempting coz she's a real fittie
Then she'd get repeat visits would have thought better for her in terms of business rather than the vagaries of all one hit punters etc, whatevva



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gurds

I've seen her twice, she is fit but very mechanical service. Not very good service at all, maybe why price is cheap.

I don't really think she enjoy this work at all.