Author Topic: Shiva Masajes Isabella - Barcelona: expensive but glad I partook  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Bravoo

Happened late Nov 2025.

I stayed in central Barcelona for a few days, and wanted to explore the punting (massaging) scene but was time poor.

Finally decided to take the plunge with Shiva Massages External Link/Members Only.

They said 5 girls normally available and you can walk in and choose.

Great location with lifts taking you to the 2nd floor and clear signage on the doors after you exit the lift.

Was welcomed by a pretty bird Isabella who asked if I had an appointment. I said yes.

I was taken into a small consultation room where she showed me the menu with the range of massage options. I got thoroughly confused as there was too much detail and too many options with permutations and combinations, so I said I have 150 euros and I don't want the basic massage with simply topless and no touching. I was ready to walk and she said she will check.  I thought there was going to be a parade of the girls, but was not meant to be.

She comes back in 2 mins and said she herself can do a 45 mins massage fully nude.

She was pretty and bubbly and my dick took over my brains. Gave me a tight prolonged hug after we agreed it's going ahead. She had small boobs but her looks made up for it.

Quick shower and she comes back in a few minutes. What ensued was an amazing 45 mins of blur. Lots of oil, hand and bloody slides on my back with generous massaging of the cock. With intermittent nibbling and kissing of my ears and neck. I raised my hips and waist to give her full access and she obliged - was all over me fondling away to glory.

Turn around after 20 mins or so and the action repeats on the front. I gently caressed her privates but did not finger. Got the hint that access is limited. Didn't mind too much. I licked her boobs, her body and neck a few times.

Not too long and she drove me to conclusion and I exploded. She seemed pretty proud of herself and was giggling away.

Few mins of customary post orgasm massage and I went back into the shower. And out in 5 mins.

All in all, great fun time with a lovely girl, who made you feel special.

I am sure Barca has plenty of options, with rates and quality varying all over. This was great, although a tad expensive.