Author Topic: Glusty, new Diva girl, outcall  (Read 10086 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £480 (£450+£30 taxi) for 1 hr outcall
Age Mid 20’s
Looks Good looking slender blonde with bolt ons. Photo on Diva in pink T-shirt with lollipop give best likeness to what you get.
Services DFK OWO DT CIM RO 69 Hard fucking, talks dirty when she had a dick inside her.
Attitude Full on fuck bunny

Spur of the moment booking, had seen Milasha the night before & hadn’t planned anything.
Glusty just appeared on Diva & looked just my thing so sent a text, booking confirmed for that evening.
When I looked at Diva site right after booking she showed fully booked and has been since.

Barely in my room and she had her tongue down my throat.
Not long afterwards she had my dick down her throat, serious DT till she took a mouthful way quicker than I would have liked…..

Once she had got rid of my spunk in the bathroom she finally fully undressed, nice body to get into a 69 with, no fingers allowed though!

On with the cover where she fucked me in CG & RCG, getting herself off. In CG she makes sure you get a mouthful of her tits & likes her nipples licked & sucked
Presented her self in doggy, arse in the air, pussy dangling & glistening making the perfect target. Her asre is cute but I wasn’t paying the extra £150 to sample it.
A bit of mish with DFK, feet on my shoulders.
Ended in RCG where she used my cock to get herself off before I popped for a second time. If I could have lasted longer I’m sure she would have continued fucking me, as she seemed as horny as fuck for the whole hour.

Her phoned pinged 10 mins after the hour, taxi waiting.
Gave her the cash & she disappeared into the night. I like girls who take the envelope on departure, a big plus there for Glusty.
She’s chatty and friendly when not shagging you, which wasn’t much in the hour she was with me.

She did seem a touch excited throughout, listed as a ‘party girl’ so may have been on something  - I’m no expert in such things :unknown:

She’s only here for a short time she said.


Positives Full on for the whole hour, no time wasting, just wanted to fuck & suck. Constant eye contact when she is both sucking & fucking you. No lube used :thumbsup:
Neutrals Not the cute GFE I was expecting from her photos, but no complaints.
Negatives None
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 10:01:14 pm by Topkat »

Offline flamingice

Thanks for the review.  I tried booking her yesterday but she was fully booked already.  Definitely going to try to see her soon.

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the review.  I tried booking her yesterday but she was fully booked already.  Definitely going to try to see her soon.

Think I was lucky to get same day booking, been showing fully booked since I saw her.
Hopefully she isn’t shagged out by the time you see her…….

Offline magnetico

  I tried booking her yesterday but she was fully booked already. 

I'm amazed that girls that expensive could get booked back-to-back all day.

Diva owners must be billionnaires by now.

Offline g35lin

How were the feel of her tits?  Rock solid or a little bit enhanced?

Offline paul_2407

Thanks for the review. How would you compare Glusty to Milasha? Planning to see one of them next week

Offline Topkat

How were the feel of her tits?  Rock solid or a little bit enhanced?

On the firm side as all enhanced tend to be, but not solid.

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the review. How would you compare Glusty to Milasha? Planning to see one of them next week

Both girls gave me a great time, well up for it and enthusiastic. Both have great attitudes & smile a lot.
Both have lovely bodies, Glusty enhanced, Milasha natural.
I’d say Milasha is prettier but just 1 person’s opinion, other may say different. The sweet innocent look in her most recent photos hide a girl who loves cock, at least she seems to love mine…. :thumbsup:

If you gave me a free booking I’d choose Milasha….. :sarcastic:

Offline Topkat

Both girls gave me a great time, well up for it and enthusiastic. Both have great attitudes & smile a lot.
Both have lovely bodies, Glusty enhanced, Milasha natural.
I’d say Milasha is prettier but just 1 person’s opinion, other may say different. The sweet innocent look in her most recent photos hide a girl who loves cock, at least she seems to love mine…. :thumbsup:

If you gave me a free booking I’d choose Milasha….. :sarcastic:

Should also have said Glusty speaks better English if that makes a difference.

Offline Topkat

Quick update on Glusty who is back in town, in case anyone interested in a session.
Had a rematch with her (hotel outcall again) Same high standard as before, smiley, happy, friendly, chatty girl who is enthusiastic & horny from start to finish.
Similar to last time, she seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did.
Only negative is she has increased her base rate by £50, OWO, CIM is inc, no extra for these…..at the moment?


Was intending to see new girl Adriana, Jackie Saints negative saved me some cash & went for a repeat with Glusty instead.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=413138.0

Offline Sperminator22

Quick update on Glusty who is back in town, in case anyone interested in a session.
Had a rematch with her (hotel outcall again) Same high standard as before, smiley, happy, friendly, chatty girl who is enthusiastic & horny from start to finish.
Similar to last time, she seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did.
Only negative is she has increased her base rate by £50, OWO, CIM is inc, no extra for these…..at the moment?


Was intending to see new girl Adriana, Jackie Saints negative saved me some cash & went for a repeat with Glusty instead.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=413138.0

Thanks, I might visit her a second time, in spite of the rate increase.
Did she mention to you how long is she staying in London?

Offline pantywetter

She is here for 3 weeks having arrived a few days ago.

Offline Topkat

Update, told me she leaves next Tuesday 22nd in case anyone interested before she leaves town.
Said not back till next year, probably February.

Had round 3 with her this week, hotel outcall again.

First was 1 hr outcall, fabulous time had.

Second, again 1 hr outcall. I paid the extra (£150) for  her arse. Incredibly tight, little lube used, said she loves it. Totally amazing.

Third meet, 2 hr outcall £900, was:-
Full on horny GFE from the off, arrived 10 mins early and swanned into my room like she owned it, didn’t say a word just sank to her knees, got my dick out, played with & licked it like a lollipop, balls got the treatment too …. Then gave me a sloppy BJ till she got her reward. Swallow isn’t on her service list as an extra & she didn’t before but this time the lot went down her throat?
After a romp around the room in a number of positions, inc a lengthy 69 where finger fucking was actively encouraged, R2 ended in a sensual mish with loads on DFK & her legs firmly wrapped around me, pulling me in deep. As happened on previous meets phoned pinged 10 mins after time up, taxi outside. Again ann outstanding meet.



Offline JackSaint

Update, told me she leaves next Tuesday 22nd in case anyone interested before she leaves town.
Said not back till next year, probably February.

Had round 3 with her this week, hotel outcall again.

First was 1 hr outcall, fabulous time had.

Second, again 1 hr outcall. I paid the extra (£150) for  her arse. Incredibly tight, little lube used, said she loves it. Totally amazing.

Third meet, 2 hr outcall £900, was:-
Full on horny GFE from the off, arrived 10 mins early and swanned into my room like she owned it, didn’t say a word just sank to her knees, got my dick out, played with & licked it like a lollipop, balls got the treatment too …. Then gave me a sloppy BJ till she got her reward. Swallow isn’t on her service list as an extra & she didn’t before but this time the lot went down her throat?
After a romp around the room in a number of positions, inc a lengthy 69 where finger fucking was actively encouraged, R2 ended in a sensual mish with loads on DFK & her legs firmly wrapped around me, pulling me in deep. As happened on previous meets phoned pinged 10 mins after time up, taxi outside. Again ann outstanding meet.

The pain and suffering you go through in the name of research is truly outstanding TK  :D

Offline Alexmck

Going to have to get a hotel room and suffer just as much as Topkat!

Offline Topkat

Going to have to get a hotel room and suffer just as much as Topkat!

It’s my punting account that suffers most :scare:

Offline pantywetter

She’s absolutely outstanding.  Might try to squeeze in one final session with her before she leaves.

Offline Topkat

£500 for 1hr outcall +£50 taxi, same as last meet I think.
Quick update to say Glusty is still on top form.

Didn’t think I would have time to squeeze this punt in but Glusty is one of my favourites & a rare visitor. Once the booking was confirmed via Diva, their communication is good, I rebooked flight home for next day & extended my hotel reservation.
Glad I did as she was absolutely fantastic, DFK like there is no tomorrow, OWO is up there with the best, CIM inc in the price too, still doesn’t swallow though.
Banging the shit out of her, or more like her out of me, is highly enjoyable as she is fully into it at all times. She gives a great ride in CG & RCG.
2 rounds in an hour & a bit, no problem & no rush with Glusty.
No 1 Was CIM with full eye contact, after a great 69 with fingering.
No 2 Ended in prone bone with my thumb stuck firmly up her arse :D

Not only an excellent companion in the sack, Glusty is also a delight to spend time with during the recovery period.
She said probably here for her usual 2 week visit, unsure of exact date she will be leaving.

Offline patelprat

Nice one TK.

Would love to see her, just wish she was £50-£100 cheaper.

Offline Topkat

Nice one TK.

Would love to see her, just wish she was £50-£100 cheaper.

Christmas present to yourself PP, you know you deserve it  :thumbsup:

Offline MLawro93

She looks amazing. Not sure I can fit in having another Diva's girl as a regular  :D might just have to try though...

Offline pantywetter

One of my fave girls ever with Glusty but £450 is too much for me I think.  Shame.

Offline thebastard


Offline Alexmck

Tried 3 times to book and not available. She's going to be knackered by the time I get a slot!

Offline Mstar86

Nice one TK.

Would love to see her, just wish she was £50-£100 cheaper.

Exactly what I’m thinking but she looks fit and such great reviews so feel she may be worth it

Offline Sperminator22

One of my fave girls ever with Glusty but £450 is too much for me I think.  Shame.

400 with diva membership discount

Offline patelprat


Offline ipiraka


new membership still suspended.

Did you ask them in telegram about it?

Offline patelprat

Did you ask them in telegram about it?

Yes, I have been asking them now and then for a couple of years. Maybe I'm just missing the enrolment windows. Or maybe they just don't want me in  :thumbsdown:
Or maybe I need to use them more  :)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2025, 06:40:44 pm by patelprat »

Offline Alexmck

Yes, I have been asking them now and then for a couple of years. Maybe I'm just missing the enrolment windows. Or maybe they just don't want me in  :thumbsdown:
Or maybe I need to use them more  :)

Same but don't use them so much as before

Offline mickey_white

I’m tempted now. Was planning to spend 2 hours with a Brazilian WG this week for £400 but should I go for 1 hr with Glusty now? She seems right up my street.

The problem I’m having with 1 hr meets lately (as getting older) is that second round takes longer and gets cut in the middle so I usually end up finding another WG for 30mins for the relief. Hence going for 1.5-2hr lately but that’s too expensive with Glusty.